GSP is not paying rent

No, just Nate Marquardt's washed up ass. A little fun fact, the only relevant fighter Marquardt beat this decade is Woodley, and not by fluke like Serra beat GSP, but by destruction. Here have a look...

1rlPc_medium.gif

Another little fun fact, GSP has avenged both his losses brutally, so yeah he has defeated every fighter he has ever faced.

Deal with it.

HdWmNif.gif
"A little fun fact, the only relevant fighter Marquardt beat this decade is Woodley,"

james3.gif

I can see by the ugly sweater in your av you're probably a big Fedor fan, so am I. What bugs me here is if you're a Fedor, or Anderson or Jones fan, you automatically have to discredit GSP, or the other guys who are in GOAT talk that are not your favorite fighter.

I'm a fan of all of them except Jones, but I still admit he very much belongs there. And you're being silly, GSP was talked about for the entire 5 years he was out, and will continue to be talked about, just as Fedor is talked about, despite not being relevant in MMA for over a decade now.
Fedor and Anderson obliterated weak competition, GSP couldn't finish Dan Hardy, or anyone for that matter, although dominating for 5 rds.

Fedor and Anderson obliterated weak competition, GSP couldn't finish Dan Hardy, or anyone for that matter, although dominating for 5 rds.
Or they made their competition look weak because they were so good? Hmmm

Lol @ “we haters know the truth”.

What truth you dummy?

Go ahead and break it down for us, why is someone delusional for considering GSP as one of the GOATs, I’ll wait.

Oh that’s right, you can’t make a case against it. Shut up and sit your ass down son.
It's been discussed to death already in any one of the constant gsp fanboy threads. It basically comes down to:
* caliber of gsp opponents lower than today's welterweights (confirmed by woodley)
* gsp accusing others who have never popped of being on PEDs despite having an suspicious physique himself and being extremely knowledgable about PEDs.
* boring fight style
* beating up smaller opponents
* ducking anderson
* tapping to strikes
* getting ass beat by Hendricks then running away from MMA and the next generation of welterweights
* cherry picking Michael bisping and acting like it was a monumental feat
* Running back into hiding to preserve his record
* ducking Woodley

There is no other fighter with as many threads attempting to keep him relevant.

Last edited:
19-3-1 ; 0 loss avenged, 3x defenses

vs

26-2 ; all losses avenged, 9x defenses, MW champ

Hard pick.

You can speculate it was the eye injury being the reason Woodley KO'd him or maybe Woodley is really good too.

I have tons of respect for GSP as a fighter and champion. He made his legacy in the division but times are changing. Woodley is calling him out and he wont accept the fight. Woodley is also creating a legacy and is doing what GSP did.

Im not saying specifically the eye injury, im saying that Kos was on a 2 fights losing streak and clearly not in his prime anymore when he fought Woodley. He also lost his next 3 fights after losing to woodley, in fact he never won again.

When GSP fought koscheck. The first time he was on a 5 fights winning streak and the second time on a 3 fights winning streak (including a sub win over now 285 pounds behemoth AJ).

They didn't fight the same Koscheck at all. That's my point.

Last edited:
GSP is now a cherry picker, waiting for easy fights. He continues to not challenge himself to his limit, much like he did during his big ww run years ago.

It’s a new era. Every fighter is a goat if they win two in a row. Every kid gets a trophy, every fighter is a goat.

Yet he's living in all your heads and you cant stop thinking about him.

Sherdoggers and mma fanboys have always had memory spans of a goldfish, and whoever had a good performance in last night's UFC event, he's automatically compared to the GOAT of his weight class.

It's hilarious to see people compare some dude with like 3 title defenses, to the most dominant champion mma had ever seen.

It's so sad to see you guys speculate how Woodley would beat him, as if GSP is now obligated to come out of retirement any time some shertard claims some WW is better than him.

I remember this conversation for the brief moment Lawler was champ (brief compared to GSP's reign). Now no one even remembers Robbie, but there's still a dozen GSP threads going at all times.

The same will happen with Woodley, maybe this year, maybe next, and then he will be forgotten and you'll all be riding the testicles of whoever beat him and looked good in their last fight.

But guys like that will come and go, and after their 5 minutes of fame they will hardly be mentioned as time goes on, but decades from now, and well beyond that, people will still be talking about GSP.
I like you
7962_134278474505.jpg

Hardy is the same level of competition as Till. Actually Hardy can defend subs.

Im not saying specifically the eye injury, im saying that Kos was on a 2 fights losing streak and clearly not in his prime anymore when he fought Woodley. He also lost his next 3 fights after losing to woodley, in fact he never won again.

When GSP fought koscheck. The first time he was on a 5 fights winning streak and the second time on a 3 fights winning streak (including a sub win over now 285 pounds behemoth AJ).

They didn't fight the same Koscheck at all. That's my point.
I don't watch MMA to see a guy jabbed blind for 5 rds, compare that to Mousasi's elite jab which actually sets up the finish.

The GSP obsession is disturbing, must suck being a hater and waiting these last 12 years for the guy to lose, and it never happens.

Holy shh... This weirdo now bumps his own nuthuggin´thread, while makin´new ones...

dc lol.gif

Only the GSP defenders want to see him fight at LW. Why they don't want to see him fight Woodley, I don't know, but I have an idea.

And it's not that he has to prove himself, it's the fact that he's hinting that he wants to go from MW to LW and completely skipping over WW who actually has an established champion with multiple title defenses.

And the nothing left to prove arguement is ridiculous. For a guy that has admitted that he doesn't like to fight, it makes no sense for him to come back unless he feels he has something to prove. Cutting to LW to fight smaller fighters only proves that he wants nothing to do with Woodley.
I want to see him go to LW and become the first 3 division champ before some asshole like Conor does. GSP is the man and deserves those accolades.

Back