GSP is not paying rent

Usman would bully the hell out of Georges.
Haha this clown jumped ship
tenor.gif

I'm a fan of all of them except Jones, but I still admit he very much belongs there. And you're being silly, GSP was talked about for the entire 5 years he was out, and will continue to be talked about, just as Fedor is talked about, despite not being relevant in MMA for over a decade now.

<RomeroSalute>

Haha this clown jumped ship
tenor.gif

what ship did I jump? I was never on a woodley ship, I just stated that at his absolute best (till fight/robbie fight) he would beat geroges at his best. You gsp kvltists wont even allow for speculative discourse, you guys protect the sheild at all costs. This is why you all are the absolute WORST fan base in the sport. There are plenty of people here on sherdog who agree with me about that.

Gsp is the goat in and outside the octagon. He left on top. People are angry at all that because their favorite fighter is on a losing streak or got caught cheating with fucking roids.

what ship did I jump? I was never on a woodley ship, I just stated that at his absolute best (till fight/robbie fight) he would beat geroges at his best. You gsp kvltists wont even allow for speculative discourse, you guys protect the sheild at all costs. This is why you all are the absolute WORST fan base in the sport. There are plenty of people here on sherdog who agree with me about that.
0223-spt-col-cowan-2.jpg

giphy.gif

Back