GSP- interesting stats

He was technically better since he won the ww strap.

GSP is better based on his career of accomplishments. He'd still be better if he lost to Hendricks because one fight doesn't surpass a career. With that said, I thought Hendricks was robbed in that one.

Who are all these quality guys? Condit who GSP easily beat is top 5 and arguably should be champ. WB who arguably could be champ, who said he thinks GSP would be MW champ and beat Bisping if they fought?

This isn't MW and LHW, there is no one at WW who has shown they can hang with prime GSP.
mate anyone in the current top 10 could give GSP trouble, are we forgetting he was top of the tree pre Usada, we have no idea how he'd perform after, not to mention his fight against Hendricks which the majority of people think he lost, he implemented his own testing and all of a sudden went from a power house to chicken legs?
Nobody is beyond suspicion.

mate anyone in the current top 10 could give GSP trouble, are we forgetting he was top of the tree pre Usada, we have no idea how he'd perform after, not to mention his fight against Hendricks which the majority of people think he lost, he implemented his own testing and all of a sudden went from a power house to chicken legs?
Nobody is beyond suspicion.
He looked very similar against Hendricks. Hendricks refused testing and looked like a beast, how has he looked post testing? GSP already DESTROYED most of the top 10. Suspicion with reason is fine, but you look like a moron when someone does nothing suspicious and you are suspicious of them.

He looked very similar against Hendricks. Hendricks refused testing and looked like a beast, how has he looked post testing? GSP already DESTROYED most of the top 10. Suspicion with reason is fine, but you look like a moron when someone does nothing suspicious and you are suspicious of them.
He didn't look similar at all, he was. Visibly smaller, his legs especially for that fight, and I also believe hendricks was juicing too, plenty of times I have said this.
And I have my eyes, someone who rapidly changes shape after implementing more testing for himself...
You can't use he's never popped either because hardly anyone did back then, it was piss to beat the tests.

Most fighters don't have lower ranked opponents to help their streak after a title shot. Usually they only verse top five guys. They're just versing better comp more consistently.

Most guys are at the tail end of their career too. So decline comes into play with recent losses aswell.
This, and once you reach the top and lose it, your ambition isn't there as much. You've worked so hard, had a great streak and on top, then lose it. Your motivation and confidence drops.

He didn't look similar at all, he was. Visibly smaller, his legs especially for that fight, and I also believe hendricks was juicing too, plenty of times I have said this.
And I have my eyes, someone who rapidly changes shape after implementing more testing for himself...
You can't use he's never popped either because hardly anyone did back then, it was piss to beat the tests.
GSP was the exact same weight he had been since 2011, the exact same weight he had been since 2009 with the exception of he Shields fight, no difference. GSP was demanding random testing since ~2010. People taking steroids don't try to get themselves tested.
Georges-St-Pierre-vs-Carlos-Condit-UFC-154-weigh.jpg

Georges-St-Pierre-vs-Johny-Hendricks-UFC-167w_9350.jpg

georges-st-pierre1.jpg

20131115052518_5D3_0499.JPG

Back