GSP "I have something new for this next fight"

Probably wolf tickets but he did surprise everyone once with his transition into wrestling. He never used to go for takedowns. And he surprised everyone against Koscheck..

Gsp should bring in Robbie lawler to spare with, quick left handed powerful wrestler, if he can keep Hendricks from landing and taking him down, gsp will win rounds and begin to land good strikes on Hendricks and probably eventually get him down if he starts to gas, GSP could always get put away if Hendricks lands I think Hendricks will force an exciting fight one way or another but see gsp soundly beating him...

You think Georges has to wait until Johny gasses to put Hendricks on the mat even though he took Kos down in the first 8 seconds?

Where have the new techniques been, I watch his fights and have not seen them.

In his last fight with Nick Diaz it was: utter dominance.

In his fight coming off the knee injury with Carlos Condit is was: complete dominance.

Hendricks might have something for him but I doubt it. I see more dominance.

my-body-is-ready.png

In his last fight with Nick Diaz it was: utter dominance.

In his fight coming off the knee injury with Carlos Condit is was: complete dominance.

Hendricks might have something for him but I doubt it. I see more dominance.

perhaps utter and complete dominance...

LOL this reminds me of the time Bob Sapp said he learned a secret weapon that he called the rising kick or something like that. I don't even think he ever attempted it.

I think Hendricks knocks GSP the fuck out in this fight with that left of his.

Two champs and P4P fighters will fall in such a close time frame of eachother.

I think his plan is to fight with one hand tied behind his back

Doesnt he say that every fight? Nothing will change here. He will probably fight even more safe now that he saw Anderson get his block knocked off.

You think Georges has to wait until Johny gasses to put Hendricks on the mat even though he took Kos down in the first 8 seconds?

If I had to guess, I think johny has a decent chance to stay standing early, I think it will be interesting to see who initiates grappling exchanges, Hendricks wrestling is better than koscheck imo but valid point......

Who is GSP training with different for this fight outside of his staples? Knowing this I think would give the best hints as to any possible new influence in style. GSP seems like someone who adapts very quickly but also is a good judge of what will be most effective in the Octagon to incorporate into his already impressive repertoire. Maybe it is from training with Weidman recently!!

GSP is getting KTFO'd in this fight. That's all he's bringing.

Wolf tickets, GSP will take him down and grind out a decision or keep his distance and jab out a decision.

He's training with 10 time World Muay Thai champion Aussie fighter John Wayne Parr...maybe Johnny boy has taught him some good shit.

Done something new for this fight
I have rassled with an alligator
I have tusseled with a whale
Done handcuff'ed lightenin'
Throw'd thunder in jail!

GSP just reminded me of this poem by the GOAT

Back