GSP "I have something new for this next fight"

I think he's going to start using the.... KO.

No... Too drastic. The submission.

Seriously, maybe its going to be knees and thai clinch. I can't imagine it would be a kick given he's going up against a wrestler.

He's been training at Tiger Muay Thai like crazy. He always had good muay thai. Its hilarious to me how people still don't appreciate what a master technician he is in almost every aspect of mma.

velasquez-fake-kick-nog.gif

10/10 :d

Today on UFC connected GSP said "I am doing something new for this next fight, something I should have been doing a long time ago, but I will keep this weapon a secret"

Wolf tickets? We guess there is only one way to find out.

He went on to say he will be watching out for Hendricks left hand and is training very hard for this fight as per usual.

Hostages

Instead of Vaseline to grease with.. He will use lavender and chamomile so he can put us to sleep quicker.

Leg kicks. You heard it here, first.

a right hand behind the left? a hook maybe? :icon_twis

He's going to annoy Hendricks by keeping his arms low and not letting him hit him... mind games... what other techniques work 16/17 times?

Im thinking it may be the high head kick that he used on Hughes, he use to throw that all the time

he may be talking about actually finishing an opponent

I introduced some friends to mma about 6-7 years ago. I caught up with them to watch the silva fight and was interested to see how their interest in mma had progressed. The general consensus was they hated watching gsp fight and dont ever plan to buy his ppv's anymore. Perhaps the average fan is catching on to how much his fights suck and he is now resorting to pretending he has a secret weapon to promote his upcomming fights. I dont know what it is (secret weapon), but i guarantee it wont get him a finish[/QUOT

who care he win pffff

i remember when he tooled kos the 2nd time with teh jab

it might be a real simplistic technique that completely changes the fight

or it might just be different colored tights (sigh)

That's what's so great about GSP unlike Silva, he's always working hard to sell his fights. No wonder is the PPV King of the UFC. Whether he has something new to offer or not, everyone is now even more curious. After the Hendricks fight and he wins, he might say he wasn't able to execute on it because Johnny was tougher than he thought or wouldn't allow him to do what he wanted to do. Think about, he might not even have anything new to show. A truly great salesman.

Back