GSP "I have something new for this next fight"

i bet Seagal taught him the ultimate move

a superman front kick

I introduced some friends to mma about 6-7 years ago. I caught up with them to watch the silva fight and was interested to see how their interest in mma had progressed. The general consensus was they hated watching gsp fight and dont ever plan to buy his ppv's anymore. Perhaps the average fan is catching on to how much his fights suck and he is now resorting to pretending he has a secret weapon to promote his upcomming fights. I dont know what it is (secret weapon), but i guarantee it wont get him a finish

Today on UFC connected GSP said "I am doing something new for this next fight, something I should have been doing a long time ago, but I will keep this weapon a secret"

Wolf tickets? We guess there is only one way to find out.

He went on to say he will be watching out for Hendricks left hand and is training very hard for this fight as per usual.

Who is GSP training with different for this fight outside of his staples? Knowing this I think would give the best hints as to any possible new influence in style. GSP seems like someone who adapts very quickly but also is a good judge of what will be most effective in the Octagon to incorporate into his already impressive repertoire. Maybe it is from training with Weidman recently!!

Gsp should bring in Robbie lawler to spare with, quick left handed powerful wrestler, if he can keep Hendricks from landing and taking him down, gsp will win rounds and begin to land good strikes on Hendricks and probably eventually get him down if he starts to gas, GSP could always get put away if Hendricks lands I think Hendricks will force an exciting fight one way or another but see gsp soundly beating him...

Maybe it's smallpox, as history has shown blankets infected with smallpox can be a great weapon.

Rick_Story_500x325.png

GSP always selling those wolf tickets!

Today on UFC connected GSP said "I am doing something new for this next fight, something I should have been doing a long time ago, but I will keep this weapon a secret"

Wolf tickets? We guess there is only one way to find out.

He went on to say he will be watching out for Hendricks left hand and is training very hard for this fight as per usual.

The only recent training vid I have of Georges is this one...

I wouldn't dwell on it too much, most fighters will say something like this at one point during their camp. He'll probably tell the fans "Don't blink" after he weighs in.

Who is GSP training with different for this fight outside of his staples? Knowing this I think would give the best hints as to any possible new influence in style. GSP seems like someone who adapts very quickly but also is a good judge of what will be most effective in the Octagon to incorporate into his already impressive repertoire. Maybe it is from training with Weidman recently!!

He's bringing John Wayne Parr up from Australia, so....

Back