GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

GSP's last finish against a natural WW was against Hughes in 2007.

His last 2 finishes were against 5'5" natural LW Matt Serra (in 2008) and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

How is GSP supposed to finish Michael Bisping?

Thoughts?

By 3rd round RNC

DN19IRNXUAAr5ug.jpg

GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

No. He is a 2 division champion. He is the undisputed greatest MMA fighter of all time.

DN2LlWCVQAAaqk8.jpg

Fuck the hate.

GSP vs winner of DC vs Volkan! 3 division champ!

Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

Seriously? Did you bet your account for tonight? I could give two shits about you. Normally I’d be worried you might cut yourself but if you do oh well meh.

Every GSP hater thread Toner has ever made came to bite him in the ass tonight.

Glorious.

Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

funny how before GSP had no chance against a "natural LHW" and hadn't even finished a "natural WW" since 2007

now all of a sudden its whittaker you think will win.. where have i seen this before

Seriously? Did you bet your account for tonight? I could give two shits about you. Normally I’d be worried you might cut yourself but if you do oh well meh.
Start on duckin :)

funny how before GSP had no chance against a "natural LHW" and hadn't even finished a "natural WW" since 2007

now all of a sudden its whittaker you think will win.. where have i seen this before
Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?

Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?

No. I've done account bets before and people pussied out. I don't bother with that shit anymore.

Especially GSP haters. Ask Redhawks about ducking bets (i really suspect you are his alt)

Back