GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

I'm not scheduled to fight anyone, although I did crumple some papers and tossed them in the face of my boss and challenged him to fight in the ajoining parking lot today. I'm sure I'm shitcanned tomorrow. This night of fights almost makes up for it.
Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?

Sonny qc challenged you for this fight. You ran like little manlet with a dripping puss. Now you want to bet? Get a mop for your vagina.
Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?

everybody report Toner for i fear he may commit to self harm.

Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?

You go girl. Look like you can cut and paste. Just don’t cut yourself tonight. I’d hate to find out you slit your wrists over GSP destroying Bisping and your public humiliation.

everybody report Toner for i fear he may commit to self harm.

Not only did he get his ass kicked in the cage, but now toner is running for the locker room and the crowd is kicking his ass!

GSP's last finish against a natural WW was against Hughes in 2007.

His last 2 finishes were against 5'5" natural LW Matt Serra (in 2008) and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

How is GSP supposed to finish Michael Bisping?

Thoughts?
This is really embarrassing for you. That's my thought.

Not only did he get his ass kicked in the cage, but now toner is running for the locker room and the crowd is kicking his ass!

Toner can’t run he’s on his hands and knees servicing...

Man, most people, even many GSP fans, didn't think he'd take Bisping out. I know I didn't.

It was a beautiful finish, though.

Back