GSP hasn't finished a natural WW since 2007 (10 years ago)

so does finishing an ex-LHW do it for ya?

Let’s see if GSP has the balls to fight the real UFC MW champ Whittaker.

Bisping is a joke and one of the worst/flukiest champs in MMA history.
See what I mean? Fights (and beats) the best of the best for a long time. Long title reign in a badass combat sport. Has no balls. Just stop, dude. You're making an ass of yourself.

If he did fight and beat Whittaker, you'd just say that he's a coward because he won't fight DC. If he beat DC, you'd say DC was overrated and GSP is a pussy for only coming out of retirement because Jones is suspended. If he beat Jones, you'd say a real man wouldn't just fight humans, he should fight gorillas. If he beat a gorilla, you'd go back to HGH gut, greasegate, blah blah blah.

Blind hate is a funny thing.

GSP's last finish against a natural WW was against Hughes in 2007.

His last 2 finishes were against 5'5" natural LW Matt Serra (in 2008) and natural FW BJ Penn (in 2009).

How is GSP supposed to finish Michael Bisping?

Thoughts?
This is the future getting back to you. GSP will finish Bisping with strikes leading to knock down and then RNC. GSP was better standing and on the ground.

George St Pierre is the greatest MMA fighter this planet Earth has ever seen.

Toner is now seeing the light. His eyes are still fuzzy.

The word is out ...

Toner is probably the current dumbest poster on Sherdog

2ekm64h.gif

Let's see if he would ever give a shit about a goal-post mover POS like you in the first place. Since not even his fans on here do, I'd bet Not. Whaddya think? And You are already selling out your Bisping love? Hahahah

Let’s account bet

Whittaker vs GSP

You down?
No. Why are you convinced I would take GSP in that fight? I was just pointing out that you come off bitter over GSPs victory.

Still good enough to beat your boy.

Back