GSP has a damn good shot to win the 205 belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
A lot was made of GSP being opportunistic with fighting Bisping as the MW champ, since he's not a huge MW and his style matches up fairly well in certain ways.

I think what GSP did was amazing, but I do agree that he would be overmatched against the Rockholds and Weidmans of the division. Too much size, reach, etc.

GSP would obviously get crushed by a giant like Jon Jones or Gus. Again, too much height and reach. However, like Bisping, the current champ of the division happens to be an ideal matchup. Not only will GSP not be at a big height and reach disadvantage, he will be the taller man.

2016-08-31-georges-st-pierre-ufc-return.jpg

Cormier is known for his wrestling, but if GSP can take his time and add another 10 lbs of lean muscle, he has elite defensive wrestling which should nullify DC.

GSP is already far bigger and heavier than skinny deflated 190 lb Anderson that didn't even train that DC could barely damage and spammed takedowns against.

I see GSP winning a kickboxing match on points and taking the LHW title. This is a guy who has stated he can make 155. How sick would it be if GSP won 4 belts.
not sure if is trolling...

Do you remember what DC did to Hendo?D37AD140-AF45-44EF-A020-8DE01576A594.jpegD37AD140-AF45-44EF-A020-8DE01576A594.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, i can see him outpointing DC.

DC also might fight more conservatively now since he just got KO'd

I think Woodley's speed would be the bigger test if he actually opens up and strikes

<36>

GSP is the p4p GOAT, but come on. DC would throw him around like a child.

Not if he can’t get his hands on him.
GSP would be so much faster with a reach advantage striking from
The outside.

And he’s trained with big 205’ers. Shad, cheal and techno viking

Make sure it's against Jones though. Will be fun to watch Jones throw GSP over the cage.

Not if he can’t get his hands on him.
GSP would be so much faster with a reach advantage striking from
The outside.

And he’s trained with big 205’ers. Shad, cheal and techno viking

you guys are diseased.

And you complain that I criticise you.

GSPtards reached a new low.

you guys are diseased.

And you complain that I criticise you.

GSPtards reached a new low.

You need preparation h for your butthurt since GSP won

Are you and toner cryin each other to sleep at night now?

Agreed. Prime DC would ragdoll him, but DC's slowly getting up there at GSP's stock market. If GSP wants the LHW belt, the time is now. It won't get any more plausible than now. I'm still leaning heavily towards DC, though. I mean... I have so many images burned into my brain of a tiny fat man lifting up huge grown ass men and making a mockery out of them... it's hard to believe GSP can crack that code. Unless he's got some anti-gravity alien technology cod piece to help him out.

You need preparation h for your butthurt since GSP won

Are you and toner cryin each other to sleep at night now?

Dude: your mate, @UJustGotChaeld was calling GSP's defeat. I called a win for GSP. Why? Because Bisping is that weak. So....I'm not surprised mofo.

But now, to claim GSP can go up to 205 and take DC? Gus? How's that different from the Conorites delusions? As least they are funny. You guys are just hateful simple-minded buffoons.

Well, maybe people now understand why I put these GSPtards in their place.

Shogun St Pierre would be nice.
First time I've ever seen you post in a non-Shogun thread. Thankfully, you redeemed yourself by making Shogun the topic of discussion.

GSP runs over him though. Just like Chael did.

All I see from the doubters is immature name calling, but the OP is loaded with legitimate arguments. What is so crazy? 40 year old Anderson was in the worst shape of his life and was walking around the weight of an average modern WW when he fought Cormier, and it still wasn't a blowout.

GSP also just smashed Bisping who was a damn good LHW for years with his only loss being a split decision to prime Rashad.

Dc is a terrible matchup for gsp, TERRIBLE.

Gsps reach advantage means nothing because everybody dc fights has a reach advantage over him

Dc is like a bigger pre usada hendricks.
The toughness, wrestling and pressure makes gsp gass in 2rds and he gets finished

Volkan will have no time for the little twerp.

Bisping was the weakest champion since Serra. Not sure i'd be talking about how GSP could beat a LHW just yet. Let him defend against a true top 5 MW first.

Have you heard of Esparza or GDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back