GSP goat? Lol! Remember vaseline cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaseline is not on the USADA list of banned substances, LOL!

GREASE ST. PIERRE

14157cb79fb20c7474709d90849ed614.jpg

Yes, I do remember that. I also remember his bulged gut, and the fake surgery on top of that.

There's no idea in trying to tell 'doggers though. They love their boy no matter the circumstances.

Remember Silva vaseline cheat against anyone with wrestling or bjj ?

Silva-"I take glob from face and spread it on arms and body....Is normal. "<6>

<CerseiPlotting>

Remember when Anderson failed for steroids

We only care about certain forms of cheating. Using towels to make weight is ok, eye pokes are ok if they are being done by the fighter we are in love with, grabbing gloves is ok if the fighter was in the military (he is a hero who has no problems killing women and children and PTSD is for pussies), sitting longer on the stool is ok because it was the UFC cut man's fault. LOL

I always find it interesting having debates about what type of "sins" people are willing to live with versus get outraged by.

Hey TS, remember when Conor defended his belt?

Wait, nvm, guy’s too busy slapping refs.

There was a hearing and GSP won. The best case you can make is that Phil Nurse did something wrong, GSP did not.

Is that your best argument against GSP?

Conor fans just threatened by the real GOAT's return... is normal.

There was no vaseline involved when GSP made BJ quit and forced his corner to give-up.

This has always been a bunch of bullshit.

BJ and his fanboys couldn’t accept the loss so they started their screaming and hysterics and this is what they landed on.

That fight would have gone even worse for BJ if they had been in a rash guard.

There was an investigation that came up with absolutely nothing except that bjs mom loves him

We only care about certain forms of cheating. Using towels to make weight is ok, eye pokes are ok if they are being done by the fighter we are in love with, grabbing gloves is ok if the fighter was in the military (he is a hero who has no problems killing women and children and PTSD is for pussies), sitting longer on the stool is ok because it was the UFC cut man's fault. LOL

I always find it interesting having debates about what type of "sins" people are willing to live with versus get outraged by.
Link to article about UFC fighter killing women and children?

GSP is great, but I lol at people who think he is all fair and honest.

Last edited:
BJ fans simply can't admit their love interest was alpha maled by a superior fighter and superior man.

Get over it and move on with your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back