GSP goat? Lol! Remember vaseline cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do remember that. I also remember his bulged gut, and the fake surgery on top of that.

There's no idea in trying to tell 'doggers though. They love their boy no matter the circumstances.
fake surgery?

Tuck that sweaty hand you never washed off, because you once touched GSP's arm with it, and get off of the damned computer! He greased. They determined it was accidental, not cheating on there part, but this fact remains: there was enough that the official felt he should be wiped down and reprimanded.
False. The official never determined there was any grease on him.

False. The official never determined there was any grease on him.
So then what exactly did the official ask him to "wipe" off? Why did the official pause the fight when he checked GSP? You have no fucking idea in regards to what you are talking about. Trolling, probably.

So then what exactly did the official ask him to "wipe" off? Why did the official pause the fight when he checked GSP? You have no fucking idea in regards to what you are talking about. Trolling, probably.
They wanted him wiped off in case there was any incidental vaseline. No actual vaseline was ever found on him at any point.

Fact: GSP could have taken vaseline off his face and rubbed it all over his body and it's legal.

His corner applied it to his chest accidentally -- sorry but these accusations are not going to stick

I don't know why you guys are feeding that troll. He's projecting so hard it's just sad. There was a hearing. No wrong doing was found on the part of GSP. End of story.

Haha remember when BJ s mom testified on his behalf at the hearing? What a joke.

They wanted him wiped off in case there was any incidental vaseline. No actual vaseline was ever found on him at any point.

Fact: GSP could have taken vaseline off his face and rubbed it all over his body and it's legal.
Last response for you and I apologize for swearing at you because you are probably 12. They had to wipe off Vaseline. Jackson and Nurse admitted this, although, to them it was such a "small" amount that they didn't think it had any effect on the fight. RULES WERE CHANGED because of this incident so, you acting as if nothing happened doesn't change that. Also, it IS ILLEGAL FOR A FIGHTER TO RUB VASELINE ALL OVER HIMSELF. Because they don't call it out doesn't make it legal.

Also, it IS ILLEGAL FOR A FIGHTER TO RUB VASELINE ALL OVER HIMSELF. Because they don't call it out doesn't make it legal.
False. When Anderson Silva did it BJM addressed it saying it's 100% legal. GSP could have greased himself to his hearts content.

They all cheat in one way or another. For example - I love Machida, but didn't he get caught applying like 6 bottles of lotion to his body before a fight once?

I give no fucks as long as the fighters come to fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back