GSP goat? Lol! Remember vaseline cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So GSP, Cain, Bas, Rampage (and actually a very long list of fighters) are Fedor nuthuggers? Because they all say Fedor is on that list (or actually, on top of that list).

Seriously, GOAT is completely subjective, expecting everyone to agree on something like that is like expecting everyone to agree on what's the best movie or best book or best album.

These conversations are always entertaining, its like kids arguing about what's their favorite flavor of ice cream, and then getting mad because someone else likes a different flavor.

I'd like to know when those guys said Fedor was the GOAT, things have changed quite a bit in the past 5 years.

Yep it's subjective and in my opinion GSP is the greatest, anybody is free to disagree.

Vaseline is about on the same level as grabbing the fence repeatedly, not as bad as groin shots or eye pokes but still an infraction. Now. It wasn't back then.

Whether he was aware of it or not is a different question; its hard to imagine he was micromanaging his cornermen during the fight - my guess he had other things on his mind - but its possible he told them to put on excess Vaseline.

Did he ever do it again? For instance, there are people who repeatedly use eye pokes or groin shots or grab the fence - that's much more serious than just doing it in once fight.

BJ's complaints were odd, given his history of eye pokes, shorts grabbing, holding choke too long, but its always different when you're doing the foul than when you're the one fouling. In his favor, I thought BJ won the first fight, perhaps because of the eye pokes, but he got away with them so it would have counted.
Vaseline use was illegal back then. Also, it eliminated the possibility of another "stand-up" war for GSP, which I felt he lost as well. He went in for the takedowns without fear of the Jiu Jitsu. Simple. "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying hard enough", right?

lol greasing =/ steroids. and he did plenty well after he didn't grease (and was watched very carefully between rounds), enough to strongly believe he would have still mauled BJ.
So then why did he do it against Penn? This is the same as the guys who claim jon jones would be just as dominant without roids. If they think they can do it without cheating, why don't they?

Let me translate the OP:

I fucking hate GSP, fuck that guy, and he just won so how can I shit on him ... hmmm...

OR REMEMBER THE BAD THING FROM FOREVER AGO

Yes, I do remember that. I also remember his bulged gut, and the fake surgery on top of that.

There's no idea in trying to tell 'doggers though. They love their boy no matter the circumstances.
What's the fake surgery? Actually unaware of this one.

So then why did he do it against Penn? This is the same as the guys who claim jon jones would be just as dominant without roids. If they think they can do it without cheating, why don't they?

i totally missed the part where he took vaseline and applied it to himself? anyway, it was a transgression and I'm not arguing that. but it's an entirely different transgression than steroids. it's like Cormier's towel trick or like someone who kept grabbing the cage in a fight. and he DID fight without vaseline, several times after that. without any deterioration in dominance. we haven't seen a fight from Jones recently where we could categorically say he didn't roid, hell he tested positive twice in his last three.

Link to article about UFC fighter killing women and children?
Tim Kennedy inferred that PTSD was for weaklings, because he killed women and children, and he sleeps fine at night. I am paraphrasing, but that was the central message he put out on social media.

I am not going to look for it, it is pretty easy to find. Use your Googles.

We only care about certain forms of cheating. Using towels to make weight is ok, eye pokes are ok if they are being done by the fighter we are in love with, grabbing gloves is ok if the fighter was in the military (he is a hero who has no problems killing women and children and PTSD is for pussies), sitting longer on the stool is ok because it was the UFC cut man's fault. LOL

I always find it interesting having debates about what type of "sins" people are willing to live with versus get outraged by.

AyYY94A.gif

I think steroids are a little different then sitting on the stool an extra couple of second in between rounds. Stop trying to cover for Anderson he is a total cheat. Anyone with a brain knew it after the first positive test.

giphy.gif

This topic is new and exciting... BJ quit on the stool, after mocking GSP for taping to strikes.

To the death, Georges...

This topic is new and exciting... BJ quit on the stool, after mocking GSP for taping to strikes.

To the death, Georges...
But, you see, Penn didn't quit. His corner threw in the towel, appropriately. He would have gone back and died to a cheat.

Nothing against GSP but even Dana said that night,"He got caught greasing." That was already a term and tactic. There is no way GSP would risk what happened in the first Penn fight and he greased so that he could go in for takedowns without worrying about Penn's Jiu Jitsu. Don't try to act like it didn't happen.

You think GSP was worried about BJ's jiu jitsu after the first fight, where he dominated BJ on the ground? GSP was poked in the eye, and while he was half blind BJ landed some strikes and did some damage. The lion's share of that fight belonged to GSP.

And you think they intentionally smeared the Vaseline to get an advantage knowing they would be on camera the entire time? That seems reasonable to you?

And it's odd that someone calling himself "TrueFightFan" is so aggressive in defaming one of the best fighters we have ever seen.

Tim Kennedy inferred that PTSD was for weaklings, because he killed women and children, and he sleeps fine at night. I am paraphrasing, but that was the central message he put out on social media.

I am not going to look for it, it is pretty easy to find. Use your Googles.
Found it, and you are right, he does admit to having killed women and children. But would you not if a child had an explosive and was walking towards you to kill you? Its easy to paint the act as evil but you are ignoring the necessity of it. Its not murder and barbary, its war.

BJ spending 5 days on a beach for UFC Primetime lost him that fight far more than any Vaseline ever could..

against BJ.

Your boy quit on the stool get over it - this was a lifetime ago.

BJ refused to evolve with the sport. Anyone who thinks running under water with big rocks is good training is so out of tune with the sport and it's evolution it' no wonder is record is what it is now.
Grease gate is every BJ fans last line of defense. Think about that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back