GSP finally caught on...

Why does it have to be a black baby.. Why can't it just be a baby?

LOL Just screwing around I don't care if it is a black, White , yellow or striped baby.

It was a reference to the earlier thread with the black chick and baby

Well he is also coming from a lay off and some surgeries in this fight

Surgery was not as massive nor was the lay off as long (not enough for ring rust to come into it) he has had a good camp as opposed to a terrible one. The lead up is complety different.

Back then pussies had the public convinced that ground and pounding wasn't man shit.

Sorry but nothing is more manly than ground and pounding or breaking somebody or chocking them.
You're an idiot .

We know what GSP is gonna do. We just want to see if he can do it. Chael did it to Bisping. I think GSP is a better wrestler than Chael. But GSP hasn't been active. Who knows how he's gonna look. Post USADA and all.

Like him or not, Chael is incredibly strong - stronger than GSP for sure.

GNP from guard?

He's one of the most aggressive guard passers in the history of the sport. If you're going to criticize him, at least know what you're talking about.

Where are your stats to back that up? I just remember his coaches telling him to not pass Hardy's guard.

Where are your stats to back that up? I just remember his coaches telling him to not pass Hardy's guard.

You mean the fight where GSP spent most of the fight past Hardy's guard working for submissions?

Oh, but I guess you want stats. Even though you provided something that is just a comment, not a stat. But here you go:

upload_2017-10-24_20-29-16.png

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/d0e4876ab954d27d

26 passes over 5 rounds.

Run along now.

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP

It's mma!!' Go watch boxing if just wanna see striking!! I know you won't because it gets boring real quick!! Gsp has a great array of tools.

Mayhem took bisping down at will and was winning that fight before he gassed, to assume George would have troubles taking bisping down is laughable.

Damnnn. Bisping set up an exhibition fight with George Foreman? WME truly making MMA a mainstream sport.

GSP being K.O. would be great

Guy is trying to win a blanket point fight

OK, Bisping fans, believe this or don't believe it?
"People say you can’t reinvent yourself, but I’m going to prove that you can, and I’m going to prove it to everybody. I’m not the same guy that I was before, the last time. I have a lot more tools … and I’m specialized in different things. I have a lot of new tricks that I’m going to bring to the game."

I am hoping this will get you off your arses to bet on Bisping out of spite.
{<Scared}

Good job bringing up some stats. But I distinctly remember his coaches yelling for him to NOT pass Hardy's guard.
In that particular fight GSP got locked into a mindset of going for the immediate submission victory on every take down but Hardy kept squirreling out of the attempts. They wanted GSP to stop trying to pass and soften him up with some ground and pound before trying again. That's all that meant.

I mean all he does is GnP from the guard

The guy who is one of the best guard passers in MMA history only GnP from gaurd? You don't really know what you are talking about do you

Good job bringing up some stats. But I distinctly remember his coaches yelling for him to NOT pass Hardy's guard.

His coaches said that. Sure.

What did he actually do? Stats show that instead of sitting in guard, he passed it. A lot.

Back