GSP finally caught on...

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy with Bisping in this fight?

He cannot shut up about how boring George is, and that he'll just try to take him down, ect. But when the fight was canned because of GSP's eye injury, Bisping was extremely vocal about re-booking the GSP fight when Whitakker and Yoel were the obvious top contenders at the time...and they are both strikers. He was even pressured by Dana to take a fight against these two and he then used the knee thing to prolong his shelf time just to fight GSP. Even if he really was too injured to make it to fight before November, he could have easily asked for the Whitakker fight. He didn't.

If he's that insistent on making it a fun fight for the fans and slugging it out, why wouldn't he choose to fight the more deserving opponents who are strikers?

Because he thinks a WW like GSP can't hold him down and he sees it as an easy fight, yet he's still using the 'wrestling stalling' angle every chance he gets in press conferences, saying real fighters should stand and bang. He literally can't shut up about how boring GSP is in the cage.

Laughably transparent.

You sure you’ve picked the right sport to watch? Lmao maybe you should be watching kickboxing
Nah its ok as long as they are their to drop bombs , but if they just wanna lay on their backs hugging their opponent they should get a point taken away.

GSP is the scared one not trying to fight, wrestling is for sissies who can't fight.

Rumor has it they tested the relative fighting abilities of grapplers and strikers in UFC1 and UFC2. Perhaps you should take a look at the outcomes of those experiments.

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy with Bisping in this fight?

He cannot shut up about how boring George is, and that he'll just try to take him down, ect. But when the fight was canned because of GSP's eye injury, Bisping was extremely vocal about re-booking the GSP fight when Whitakker and Yoel were the obvious top contenders at the time...and they are both strikers. He was even pressured by Dana to take a fight against these two and he then used the knee thing to prolong his shelf time just to fight GSP. Even if he really was too injured to make it to fight before November, he could have easily asked for the Whitakker fight. He didn't.

If he's that insistent on making it a fun fight for the fans and slugging it out, why wouldn't he choose to fight the more deserving opponents who are strikers?

Because he thinks a WW like GSP can't hold him down and he sees it as an easy fight, yet he's still using the 'wrestling stalling' angle every chance he gets in press conferences, saying real fighters should stand and bang. He literally can't shut up about how boring GSP is in the cage.

Laughably transparent.

Bisping is still sour about getting ragdolled in training and taken down at will by GSP, wants this fight to prove it’s different now that GSP has been pushing a stroller with black baby for 4 years and isn’t in the same form.

He wants this fight quick instead of GSP getting a warm up 185 fight first to find his riddum again and rag doll his ass

Nah its ok as long as they are their to drop bombs , but if they just wanna lay on their backs hugging their opponent they should get a point taken away.

But gsp for example is always active looking for submissions and ground and pounding he also doesn’t always take it to the ground either
He destroyed koschecks face
And knocked alves and Fitch around the cage too

But gsp for example is always active looking for submissions and ground and pounding he also doesn’t always take it to the ground either
He destroyed koschecks face
And knocked alves and Fitch around the cage too
Well, he wasn't being a homo in those fights. I suppose he was afraid Kos was gonna motorboat his ass.

If gsp is smart he will look aggressively for the takedown right away. Not just to get the takedown but to make bisping think he's right and gsp only wants to wrestle.

That was one of gsp's best assets. He could get opponents so worried about the takedown that they froze.

It's going to be tough to shake bisping's confidence though I think. He got his shit pushed in by rockhold and went into the rematch certain he could win.

This fight is like a stock. One day I'm not interested, the next I'm every interested.

they are both playing it up. they want the easiest, safest money fight possible.

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP
Don't blame GSP for rules still with us to give BJJ guys and strikers a chance. With knees to head, 12 6 elbows and headbutts he'd have 100% KOs.

They don't let wrestlers fight when it hits the ground.

Lee woulda beat Ferg if allowed to fight.

GSP was the one who said he'll be a "totally different fighter" with "new added moves he's learned". Bisping couldn't even be held down by LHW Rashad, or a roided out Chael Sonnen. sure he gets taken down, but he always pops back up.

i'd be more worried if i was GSP about catching a knockout punch. takedowns don't end fights, left hooks do.
Rashad was green when they fought. If the Rashad who fought Silva, Rampage and Tito the second time and Sonnen, fought Bisping , Bisping would be demolished.

Don't you ever in your life compare Sonnen to GSP, especially in the wrestling department.

You forgot Bisping got grapple fucked by Kennedy?

Saint Pizzle is right, there are numerous fighters that try to coax other fighters to "stand and bang" by saying that wrestling/jitz is for pussies, or that wrestling isn't how real men fight... or my all time favorite, used by the part timers in my gym: There ain't no wrasslin in the streets, we throwin hands!

No matter how someone says it, or spins it. It always translates the same way: "I don't know how to wrestle and I'm afraid of you driving me to the ground, mounting me and then beating the shit out of me.

Mayhem took bisping down at will and was winning that fight before he gassed, to assume George would have troubles taking bisping down is laughable.

Hahahahaha wut?? Mayhem took Bisping down and held on for dear life couldnt do anything bahahaha then got destroyed from pillar to post in every possible way amd was finished.

You are fucking retarded

What i think is that this will be relatively comfortable for Bisping.
You just cant take that amount of time off, add that much weight and expect
GSP to be anything other than ring rusty, that combined with weight and no chemical assistence spells a long night for him. And i also think he will be gassing by the end of round 2.
Sorry to burst peoples bubble.
Pleeeeeeeeease oh please bet on that and get all your friends to bet on that and get all your friends friends to bet on that. I'm annoyed GSP is still the betting favorite and I'm getting impatient to put some money down on the fight.

This fight is going to be great, and this place will be so much fun when GSP wins. I can hardly wait.

lol at people saying Bisping is some kind of Jose Aldo in the ground that cannot be held down, if fucking Tim Kenedy controlled Bisping you can be damn sure MW GSP will do it

Kennedy fight was after a looooong lay off and surgery Bisping has said numerous times we was never in that fight at all.

Kennedy fight was after a looooong lay off and surgery Bisping has said numerous times we was never in that fight at all.
Hasn't he had his knee worked on in this current layoff of many months?

Fucking logic, how does it work?

Back