GSP finally caught on...

GNP from guard?

He's one of the most aggressive guard passers in the history of the sport. If you're going to criticize him, at least know what you're talking about.

Some people don't know that halfguard is one of the best position for ground and pound. GSP is amazing at passing one leg to get it.

the manliest and most fearsome fighters in history were the Spartans and the Sacred Band of Thebes- both notoriously homosexual.
Nice Sig btw, maybe you can add homosexuals to it as well.

tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o5_250.gif

The Count is three steps ahead. Maybe he wants GSP to try and take him down.

<TheWire1>

GSP is the scared one not trying to fight, wrestling is for sissies who can't fight.
hhaahhhaaa haaa and you are an MMA fan Go back to kickboxing this sport here we are discussing is MMA . You lipstick is smeared

Some people don't know that halfguard is one of the best position for ground and pound. GSP is amazing at passing one leg to get it.

Also had one of the best passes from guard to side control in the sport. GSP's entire ground game was based around positional dominance once the guard was passed.

This fight will be on t the feet 60 percent of the time imo I just don't see Bisping getting helped down for 25 min straight even by GSP

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP

Name one instance where GSP has EVER stalled

lol..... fuck gsp... hendricks wooped his ass the first round and you're a blind nuthugger if you think GSP won that fight

i probably won't buy this ppv... don't really care for GSP's style of fighting... i'll def go to a bar to check it out though

" I won't buy this ppv"

"
lol..... fuck gsp... hendricks wooped his ass the first round and you're a blind nuthugger if you think GSP won that fight

i probably won't buy this ppv... don't really care for GSP's style of fighting... i'll def go to a bar to check it out though

"I won't buy the ppv, but I'll watch at the bar"

yeah, you show that gsp

Also had one of the best passes from guard to side control in the sport. GSP's entire ground game was based around positional dominance once the guard was passed.

His wrestling gets all the praise, but it's his elite BJJ on top that should get all the attention. In regards to wrestling, GSP has an amazing reactive double leg, other than that it's his BJJ that he uses to completely nullify people.

A Champion should be able to win the fight wherever it takes place.

If GSP was actually smart he'd pretend to buy in and promise to swang and bang at every interview while actually planning to wrestle like someone who isn't an idiot. Also, Bisping isn't a shitty wrestler anyway.

If GSP was actually smart he'd pretend to buy in and promise to swang and bang at every interview while actually planning to wrestle like someone who isn't an idiot. Also, Bisping isn't a shitty wrestler anyway.

If I was GSP I’d be gameplanning the striking game, George was a great dynamic striker before roach made him fall in love with the jab.

GSP and bisping both know Goerge can and has taken him down with ease. I’d expect bispings camp gonna be 85-90 percent tdd and getting back up as fast as possible.

I’d be telling bisping I was gonna take him down at will to make sure he gameplanned that way(which he has a few times)

And be throwing leather with cote and lauzeaux(sp??? ) again like back in the day when he was lighting people up on the feat and get some power training in there.

He had a pretty bad half healed cut on his nose in a recent interview, and he said one time a while back he was going back to a more striking centered game, I think he has been doing that.

I think he’s coming to throw, and the red coat won’t be expecting it or ready for it.

What i think is that this will be relatively comfortable for Bisping.
You just cant take that amount of time off, add that much weight and expect
GSP to be anything other than ring rusty, that combined with weight and no chemical assistence spells a long night for him. And i also think he will be gassing by the end of round 2.
Sorry to burst peoples bubble.

out come the GSP haters in hordes
I dont know who will win, Bisping has size on GSP but skill wise GSP is far ahead
Rooting for GSP to win

lol at people saying Bisping is some kind of Jose Aldo in the ground that cannot be held down, if fucking Tim Kenedy controlled Bisping you can be damn sure MW GSP will do it

Did you guys really think Bispings trash talk was going to get GSP to fight a dumb fucking game like Aldo did against Conor. Even Conor couldn’t get inside GSPs head who tf is Bisping? Lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back