GSP finally caught on...

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bisping's whole "trash talking" about ground game...

Here's an example: "“When you wrestle, you're trying to hide from fighting,"

And here's GSP finally saying it out loud what was so obvious I don't know why he didn't say it at the Toronto Press conference (here's the Link )

“He’s playing always the same song. He’s terrified of me wrestling him. Terrified,” St-Pierre said Monday on The MMA Hour. “In every interview he does, he’s begging me to stand and bang with him. In every interview. ... I mean, if you don’t know the ground (game), you shouldn’t be in MMA. You should be in kickboxing.

“Fighting on the ground is part of the game, and he’s terrified. So he wants me to be like, ‘Oh, okay, I’m going to stand and bang with you.’

“I’m going to use all my tools,” St-Pierre continued. “Not only one tool, but all of them. That’s a mind game that he’s trying to play.”

Last edited:
Bisping and Conor aren't man enough to fight somebody on the ground.

tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o5_250.gif

The Count is three steps ahead. Maybe he wants GSP to try and take him down.

I suspect GSP bounces his material off of a focus group before he uses it live.

I like the way Bisping brings up this BS argument with all the confidence and conviction in the world.

GSP is mostly right though I'm not sure how much Bisping is afraid of him, I think he's just saying it to be an arrogant douche half the time.

GSP just confirmed he's going to the use same gameplan as 4 years ago.

Thanks buddeh.

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP

GSP was the one who said he'll be a "totally different fighter" with "new added moves he's learned". Bisping couldn't even be held down by LHW Rashad, or a roided out Chael Sonnen. sure he gets taken down, but he always pops back up.

i'd be more worried if i was GSP about catching a knockout punch. takedowns don't end fights, left hooks do.

We know what GSP is gonna do. We just want to see if he can do it. Chael did it to Bisping. I think GSP is a better wrestler than Chael. But GSP hasn't been active. Who knows how he's gonna look. Post USADA and all.

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP
MMA noob that never watched a GSP fight spotted.

If my GSP what? Finish your goddamed sentence!

Mayhem took bisping down at will and was winning that fight before he gassed, to assume George would have troubles taking bisping down is laughable.

Mayhem took bisping down at will and was winning that fight before he gassed, to assume George would have troubles taking bisping down is laughable.

Reverse psychology

Bisping is going to take GSP down.

GSP is too fat and bloated to get back up. Bisping is huge and can hold him down easily.

Wrestlers hate being on their back.

That was 6 years ago bro!

Aren't Bisbing's knees fucked? If so he doesn't have any chance of defending a GSP takedown. This could be a lopsided match up

GNP from guard?

He's one of the most aggressive guard passers in the history of the sport. If you're going to criticize him, at least know what you're talking about.

If GSP still has his athleticism, I don't think Bisping is going to be able to keep off the floor.

Back