GSP - Dana won't allow me to fight the winner of Khabib-Conor

Don't be scared Dana!
E4geowK.jpg

WME has to be totally financially fucked if they’re gonna let wishy-washy, play-it-safe Georges call the shots.
You mean the one guy who can sell as many PPVs as Conor?

Yeah what a terrible day for them, having the opportunity to make millions of dollars. I'd love to have that be a bad day for me.

"I signed a contract stating that if I win Robert Whitaker is my next opponent. I have to defend the belt."

"I signed a contract stating that if I win Robert Whitaker is my next opponent. I have to defend the belt."
And now Whittaker is the champ. Who gives a fuck? Have GSP fight Khabib or Conor at 170 and there's no title implications

Dana and the UFC would be fools to commit to anything right now. If Conor wins he'll probably never defend the belt. If Khabib wins they would prefer to move on to Dustin or Tony for the next fight but would still have GSP in consideration. They would go the direction of the biggest draw.

GSP already ruined two divisions, why not let him ruin a 3rd?

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?
And Conor is any better?

The only reason he won't, is because Dana is setting Conor up to be UFC's first three weight Champ (Khabib will starch that). It's funny he mentions nothing about Conor holding two divs hostage, but GSP isn't doing the right thing by giving up a belt he knows he won't defend. Dana is a Clown.

Both Conor and Khabib would be open to a big money fight against the only UFC guy that will get them a decent payday and that is GSP.

Maybe fight someone your own weight or higher you hack, GSP?

GEEZUS. He loves his advantages.

Will fight the knowingly weakest champ in Ping and will fight the winner of a weight class lower than him.

Just stay away...

Well...he did them a number with the MW belt, they will not give him another shot just like that, even if he is GSP.

Couldn't they just make it a non title fight? It would still outsell anything the UFC has done before.

Back