GSP - Dana won't allow me to fight the winner of Khabib-Conor

Conor left FW because he could no longer make the weight, he never left LW. GSP left both WW and MW.
He fought ONE TIME at 55......for a belt no less.
He couldn't make weight because he used IV's to beat Midgets.
You think he actually gave up the 45 strap willingly? He'd still be holding the 45 div hostage right now, if he had a choice.

Keep spinning DJ.

I would love to see these fights. I think GSP would kill Conor and neutralize Khabib. I get why Dana, but make it happen! FOR THE FANS!!!!!!

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?

Um, lol, yes, their belts have no legitimacy anyway. Who gives a shit if he retires after, it’s the biggest fight they can make.

They just don't want GSP to win a title and then vacate immediately because he has no plans to fight regularly.

Which is kind of crazy because the whole belt situation is ridiculous these days - everyone gets an interim belt etc etc. So I guess my thought would be, what difference does it make, let's see the fight

I tend to understand and respect the decision to fight Floyd

and I also feel like money negotiations were a huge factor keeping him out of action afterwards as well. The UFC and WME were just as much to blame for him not coming back sooner.

I understand wanting to believe he was ducking, scared, never fighting again, or whatever other strange parallel reality people like to create for themselves Is the more attractive thing to believe.

Those are just very extreme examples when the reality Is far simpler. It's just a matter of the average person, such as yourself not paying attention to the deeper politics and business taking place behind the scenes.

But of course, me even acknowledging that there are other angles to consider makes me a fanboy In your mind. It's more an example of the extremist reality you live In than anything.

That said, this thread Isn't even about Conor. You can't even go a single thread without posting about him, throwing hate about him. Yet you cannot see the hypocrisy In it all.
*Yawns*....Another long winded excuse as to why you are not a Fanboy....Your shtick is old Mesc.
This: "it's just a matter of the average person, such as yourself" Is exactly why you are labeled a fkn pretentious, egotistical, Narcissist.

*Yawns*....Another long winded excuse as to why you are not a Fanboy....Your shtick is old Mesc.
This: "it's just a matter of the average person, such as yourself" Is exactly why you are labeled a fkn pretentious, egotistical, Narcissist.
Everything I've said about Conor, It's just me attempting to be objective about his career, decisions, skillset In a community of people who are choosing to be extremists. I'm absolutely a fan of him and I have a ton of respect for him. That's where the story ends though.

For example the post you just responded to. Nothing said Is some grand truth. It's just you live so far from reality, so deep Into your extremism that you're unable to acknowledge even the possibility of It being truth.

You clearly fall Into that category because you don't seem to understand there's many angles, a lot of business and politics that happens beyond the scenes and surface of what you're seeing.

If I'm any of those things around certain people, I suppose It's because I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

Everything I've said about Conor, It's just me attempting to be objective about his career, decisions, skillset In a community of people who are choosing to be extremists. I'm absolutely a fan of him and I have a ton of respect for him. That's where the story ends though. I've defended and shown a similar level of respect towards many figures who I felt received undeserved criticism.

For example the post you just responded to. Nothing said Is some grand truth. It's just you live so far from reality you're unable to see any of It.

If I'm any of those things around you, It's because you're really really dumb. I suppose I have low tolerance for stupidity.
Why didn't Conor fight Khabib, the night Khabib took his belt fighting Al?

GSP wouldn’t fight Habib if he won anyway.

Who the fuck are we kidding.

It’s Georgie we’re talking about here.

I think GSP is a nightmare matchup for Khabib actually

He's a much bigger guy who's one of the best wrestlers we've seen in MMA and was recently at MW, Khabib will have a hard time taking him down and GSP has very underrated stand up. Khabib's eye and nose would be busted from his jab early

Only GSP fight I'd be interested in is Jon Jones.

Greasy Goody Goody vs Cheaty Baddy Baddy.

I think GSP is a nightmare matchup for Khabib actually

He's a much bigger guy who's one of the best wrestlers we've seen in MMA and was recently at MW, Khabib will have a hard time taking him down and GSP has very underrated stand up. Khabib's eye and nose would be busted from his jab early
Big Khabib fan here....GSP takes Khabib, but I think it would be a surprisingly even fight. GSP's striking wins him this one.

If GSP wants to chase the LW belt, maybe the UFC should make him take a fight at LW first. This would: (1) force GSP to prove he can actually make 155; and (2) demonstrate that GSP has interest in the division beyond simply winning the title and leaving again. A fight against Ferguson sounds great to me, now that Tony has been medically cleared.

Other than that, I don't know what would qualify as a "legacy fight" for GSP. He obviously doesn't want to fight at MW. Tyron and Till are already scheduled. Maybe a fight against Colby, but I'm not sure that actually enhances GSP's legacy.

GSP should have accepted the Nate fight. I'm not sure Nate would have taken it but it would have been a big money fight that he wins easily. And he really should have at least one fight at 155 in his entire career before fighting for the title.

Why didn't Conor fight Khabib, the night Khabib took his belt fighting Al?
Well, we do know they were In contract negotiations for quite some time.

Conor had just come off a fight with Floyd.

Him and his team were negotiating a contract for revenue percentages comparable to what he made during the Floyd fight. Comparable to what other high level athletes like Floyd and others have been making for a long time.

You even heard Conor elude to It after his fight with Eddie. That he was going to need to be compensated fairly from that point forward.

Thing Is, a contract and pay structure of that magnitude Is something that's never been given to a UFC fighter since It's Inception. It was the first of It's kind and I called It from beginning, It was probably going to be lengthy. Which Is why I didn't go along with the "scared to defend his belt" bs..I knew what they were negotiating was massive.

Would It have been nice to see him defend his belt sooner? At the beginning of the year even? Yes. Absolutely. I understand It's more attractive to call him a pussy, say he's scared to defend, is retired forever and whatever else..but I think people have to understand Is things aren't always so simple though. Particularly with someone like Conor who's one of the biggest stars on earth at the moment.

Like I said from the beginning, him and his team were negotiating a massive contract. Which would likely be a lengthy process. The UFC / WME were just as much to blame for It not happening sooner but at the end of the day, It's just the cost of business.

He's booked now versus Khabib, so what many of us predicted Initially was not far from the truth.

LMFAO......Dana White is lying again.

GSP vs Conor.......Would be the biggest fight in MMA history......WME would force Dana to do it.

GSP vs Khabib would also be pretty big....as well as GSP vs Nate.....

It's obvious as fuck that Dana is lying.

Well, we do know they were In contract negotiations for quite some time.

Conor had just come off a fight with Floyd.

Him and his team were negotiating a contract for revenue percentages comparable to what he made during the Floyd fight. Comparable to what other high level athletes like Floyd and others have been making for a long time.

You even heard Conor elude to It after his fight with Eddie. That he was going to need to be compensated fairly from that point forward.

Thing Is, a contract and pay structure of that magnitude Is something that's never been given to a UFC fighter since It's Inception. It was the first of It's kind and I called It from beginning, It was probably going to be lengthy. Which Is why I didn't go along with the "scared to defend his belt" bs..I knew what they were negotiating was massive.

Would It have been nice to see him defend his belt sooner? At the beginning of the year even? Yes. Absolutely. I understand It's more attractive to call him a pussy, say he's scared to defend, is retired forever and whatever else..but I think people have to understand Is things aren't always so simple though. Particularly with someone like Conor who's one of the biggest stars on earth at the moment.

Like I said from the beginning, him and his team were negotiating a massive contract. Which would likely be a lengthy process. The UFC / WME were just as much to blame for It not happening sooner but at the end of the day, It's just the cost of business.

He's booked now versus Khabib, so what many of us predicted Initially was not far from the truth.
There's the long winded bullshit excuse I was looking for. I knew you would come through. It was a very simple question, that has a very simple answer, and you write this book to spin it. I'll show the simple answer to such a simple question. Conor didn't defend against Khabib, because he never fights a fight he has something to lose in. He also refuses to defend his entire career. You have just proven you are no different than NOlogic. Fanboy.

There's the long winded bullshit excuse I was looking for. I knew you would come through. It was a very simple question, that has a very simple answer, and you write this book to spin it. I'll show the simple answer to such a simple question. Conor didn't defend against Khabib, because he never fights a fight he has something to lose in. He also refuses to defend his entire career. You have just proven you are no different than NOlogic. Fanboy.
Well the difference Is, my answer was accurate

and your answer came from an idiot

At this point, I'm thinking you have to be a troll quite honestly..

So, why Is he fighting Khabib now then?

Yeah I bet if Conor wins and calls GSP out in the post fight interview then that shit will happen

Well the difference Is, my answer was accurate

and your answer came from an idiot

At this point, I'm thinking you have to be a troll quite honestly..

So, why Is he fighting Khabib now then?
Because he needs a belt, and there is nothing to lose.
See what I did there? You asked a simple question, I gave you a simple answer. You only write phone books to twist your narrative.
Accurate answer? That was simply a @PROlogic response. You two have very similar posting techniques.

Gsp would go on another hiatus to devour horsemeat and come back . Gsp just needs to retire or fight woodley at 170

Back