GSP’s Mentor Speaks Out After Recent Sparring Session: ‘He’s not ready for this Bisping fight’

Will he win? (GSP) Only if he takes a page from Jake Shields and Kennedy and ruthlessly mauls him.
giphy.gif

I feel exactly the same way. I'm rooting hard for GSP, but the people who think he's going to breeze through Bisping are fucking nuts.

He looked bad against Hendricks 4 years ago, now it's 4 years later in a fast moving sport, ring rust, up against a guy who looks every bit a weight division above, who has been on a solid run, active, is a good kickboxer, with good TDD.

I wouldn't be shocked if GSP won, but Bisping should be the favourite. I'm kind of amazed the bookies favour GSP.
I'm kind of amazed I keep seeing posts like this all over the forum yet the betting line hasn't moved. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is so I can get some money down on GSP as an underdog?

Last edited:
This is the supposed "mentor" (what kind of mentor would go out saying stuff like this, unless it's a ploy obviously): http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kristof-Midoux-3363

Funny we've never heard of him before...
You only never heard of him before if you aren't a big GSP fan. Over the years, his name has popped up occasionally in one context or another in relation to GSP. They have known each other for ages. I agree it's wolf tickets though. If you listen to Bisping's podcast (I don't but tuned in for this bit) he was going on one time about a someone from GSP's camp texting him all sorts of shit. I'm pretty sure it's all mind games on the part of camp GSP. Hence my earlier post,
Wolf tickets.

not sure about the first gif.... what is so hard about that... i did that bare knuckle fighting in my friends garage a month ago when i was fucked up lol

gsp is fat as fuck now and going to lay on bisping

i love that baby kick btw.... he deserved to be taken down
You did it to a literal nobody with no training at all you dumbass.

I think people are still buying into the old GSP Aura too much and not looking at his last performance, how long ago that was and the fact this will be BY FAR the best opponent that he has ever faced. The game evolves at all merciless pace and is kind to no one that just takes a few years off.....throw in the massive size difference, USADA, the constant accusations and suspicion around GSP, the fact Bisping may be the USADGoAt and it gets even more unlikely he succeeds here.

UFC-Georges-St-Pierre-Michael-Bisping-879231.jpg
How is bisping "BY FAR the best opponent he's ever faced"?

Who knows if he is ready but you have to be baked to think Georges is gonna come back 4 years later, another ACL surgery later and be what he once was.

It's not a video game. I want him to win badly but I think Bisping is gonna beat him.

I'm baked all the time and I don't think that lol

I think people are still buying into the old GSP Aura too much and not looking at his last performance, how long ago that was and the fact this will be BY FAR the best opponent that he has ever faced. The game evolves at all merciless pace and is kind to no one that just takes a few years off.....throw in the massive size difference, USADA, the constant accusations and suspicion around GSP, the fact Bisping may be the USADGoAt and it gets even more unlikely he succeeds here.

UFC-Georges-St-Pierre-Michael-Bisping-879231.jpg
Im sick of mma fans with this the sport evolves b.s tell me exactly how the sport is so much different then 5 yrs ago ?

If anything the guys from 2012 would fuck up current 2017 roster due too no usada and i.v ban . As far as in cage they are doing nothing new and if you believe they are i want examples

That second gif is impressive in more ways than one. GSP not only lands the counter, but moves off line at the same time. With striking like that, I'm really not that worried about Bisping.

Not cool to be broadcasting insider sh*t about people who let you in during their training.

Unless it's a ruse. :eek:

GSP is cutting from 200 lbs... I think he probably grew into the 185 lb division. So size shouldn't be an issue.

As for being away for years & surgery's n stuff. Look what Dom did. He came back guns blazing & took the title.

I think people are putting too much stock into all these thingz while forgetting who the obsessive GOAT is that they're talking about.

Didn't read any of this but it looks like he was wrong - he just wrecked Bisping

He should come out and say he was just trying to trick Bisping.

It's a trap! It has been a trap all along!!!

DN2LlWCVQAAaqk8.jpg

Back