GSP’s Mentor Speaks Out After Recent Sparring Session: ‘He’s not ready for this Bisping fight’

What's up now, Kristof Midoux? How about GSP add a HW to his legacy?

How about now?

Georges has always been my dude so of course I'm happy for the guy. He had a great performance tonight. He even came back from getting his face knotted up early in a 5 round fight. A huge cut on the head and a severely broken nose wasn't a good look that early into a fight against an opponent with cardio and a high work rate.

But if he just stayed retired tonight wouldn't have happened so It wouldn't make a difference. I feared he was gonna be a fighter who should've left his legacy the way it was.

Who knows if he is ready but you have to be baked to think Georges is gonna come back 4 years later, another ACL surgery later and be what he once was.

It's not a video game. I want him to win badly but I think Bisping is gonna beat him.
LOL @ "SILVER BELT"...

I think people are still buying into the old GSP Aura too much and not looking at his last performance, how long ago that was and the fact this will be BY FAR the best opponent that he has ever faced. The game evolves at all merciless pace and is kind to no one that just takes a few years off.....throw in the massive size difference, USADA, the constant accusations and suspicion around GSP, the fact Bisping may be the USADGoAt and it gets even more unlikely he succeeds here.

UFC-Georges-St-Pierre-Michael-Bisping-879231.jpg
LOL @ "USADAGAT" GOTTA LOVE HEAVIE SHERTARDS.

yeah, i think we can officially rule out gsp's mentor's opinion from here on out.

Did you guys watch the fights or you couldn't afford so watch a 30sec gif of the finish? GSP did look slow with the extra muscle and gassed after a round.. his striking got sloppy and he started to get hit.. he pulled out a brutal and fantastic finish so props for that.. But if he is looking slow and gassing early vs Bisping I worry for him vs top MWs

Kind of sucks to have shertard blackbelts too but its is the heavies..

I was happy when gsp won. I said it was going to be sad if bisping ko him. I'm confused about you're post.

Did you guys watch the fights or you couldn't afford so watch a 30sec gif of the finish? GSP did look slow with the extra muscle and gassed after a round.. his striking got sloppy and he started to get hit.. he pulled out a brutal and fantastic finish so props for that.. But if he is looking slow and gassing early vs Bisping I worry for him vs top MWs

he didn't fight the way he would for other opponents. He was trying to get a highlight reel win. Did you not see the spinning kicks and the looping hooks?

I guess
gsp-textbook-takedown_zps3b2b1e23_medium.gif
condit-flying-knee-gone-wrong_zpsab87c2ba.gif

We’re now just nine-days away from the return of former UFC welterweight champion Georges “Rush” St-Pierre, and his camp isn’t giving GSP fans what they want to hear, even cause for concern maybe…

“I think that he needs help and I believe that is entourage hides stuff, I saw his sparring and I didn’t see what I wanted to see from him.”

Source

What you guys think? It's real? Or it's a "trap" for Bisping: GSP is looking sharp and ready? :eek::)
he’s sucking a bag of dicks right about now....

You're retarded and senile. You believe four years ago makes him able to beat the champion in a superior division. Only a stupid person would give GSP a chance.

So, sunshine, what was that again?

Bump

In hindsight, it fits pretty much with the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. GSP had replied to Midoux's comment on an interview and he said that he had gastroenteritis during his training camp which sounds like it was actually the un-diagnosed UC.

Motivated BJ Penn
Not-ready GSP.

I like not-ready GSP.

Lol!

Bump

In hindsight, it fits pretty much with the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. GSP had replied to Midoux's comment on an interview and he said that he had gastroenteritis during his training camp which sounds like it was actually the un-diagnosed UC.
Agreed.

Sadly GSP is getting ko or tko by Bisping. Kinda sucks to be honest.

read this thread again and look at how current sherdog says GSP fighting Bisping was an easy cherrypicked fight

Remember back when half of sherdog thought bisping would KO GSP? lmfao

Back