Groves vs Smith

I would imagine not, as the main fight is starting.....

The fuck is a diamond champion?

Would love for Smith to win, but I think Groves will be too much for him.

Damn. I'll watch now. I thought they said on 11pm
The co-main was supposed to start at 8:15, I tuned in a 8:20 and it had already been over for ages lol

Either way, i dont think these guys are the future of this division, Groves looks like he is going to break, and Smith just isnt good enough.

Either way, i dont think these guys are the future of this division, Groves looks like he is going to break, and Smith just isnt good enough.

Agreed.

Looking forward to Bellew v Usyk and Fury v Wilder but this fight is worth watching.

Well Smith already has a win over the WBA regular champion so that's something I guess. I think the WBO belt will be the hardest to get at that division though.

It’s not a great division. I think they are as good if not better than the rest of the current smw’s

Drink a shot every time they say Super.

lol @ the commentators

Smith doing nada. Too big occasion for him.

Need to step up fast..

Back