Groves vs Smith

Oh I've heard of the WBC Silver, not the WBA diamond or whatever it is. I'm only a casual boxing fan so it's hard to keep up with all the belts lol

you are no casual anymore my friend. You are in a boxing forum and just watched a fight streamed from Saudi Arabia. That makes you by definition 'hardcore fan' lol

damn, sucks to see Groves go down like that. Really good fight though, Smith is better than I expected and Groves is stilll good enough that I think he could beat Ramirez or somebody at that level.

Surprising outcome but good for Smith.

On a side note both the SMW and CW tournaments went very well when they could have easily fallen apart.

It was the dumbest thing ever to hold this in Arabia, its an all British fight, it should of been held in the UK if they wanted to have any hype behind it.

Same thing they did for Usyk vs Gassiev in Russia, I think they gave Arabia this fight because the Usyk match got postponed and moved to Russia.

Either way its a stupid decision, I don't know what prestige or business Kale thinks they'll get out there but it was a bad business move.

It was the dumbest thing ever to hold this in Arabia, its an all British fight, it should of been held in the UK if they wanted to have any hype behind it.

Same thing they did for Usyk vs Gassiev in Russia, I think they gave Arabia this fight because the Usyk match got postponed and moved to Russia.

Either way its a stupid decision, I don't know what prestige or business Kale thinks they'll get out there but it was a bad business move.
Total waste of a very lucrative opportunity

you are no casual anymore my friend. You are in a boxing forum and just watched a fight streamed from Saudi Arabia. That makes you by definition 'hardcore fan' lol
Gotta show support for the UK fighters lol

Yeah I agree this was a good fight and if it happened in the UK Smith would have gone down in history, as it is probably hardly anyone will know that Smith beat Groves to become the best SMW in the world.

Think Groves has gotten old, thought he reacted badly throughout the fight when Callum would land, seemed like any clean shot was shaking him.

"AND NEWWWW AUTISM CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!"

His sister has autism. All the Smith brothers fight with "AUTISM" on their trunks as it's their way of spreading awareness and showing solidarity with families and individuals with autism.

Back