Gregg Popovich: Trump a "soulless coward"

This is where I cease taking you seriously. You're supposed to be a liberal that wants to defend women, but you gloss over and excuse sexual harassment and sexual predatory behaviour by Billy Boy.
You're just talking shit now, you left the word "snowflake" out. Clinton's gals...BFD nothing proved as far as I know, you got 15 accusing Trump as well....want to trade some?
I could vote for any party if it aligns with me, presently would not vote Republican in USA.

I suppose you think every liberal doesn't have a gun or is opposed to clamping down on some immigration? I think you watch Hannity too much, its pure divisive bullshit.

You mean only liberals defend women? Good to know.

So it's not an issue that more people called out Trump for sexual assault than Harvey Weinstein or that he forced Ivana to have sex with her per their court documents related to their divorce?

They called him out during a campaign trail, the timing is very suspect and what has happened since then with their accusations? Weinstein has paper trail of this happening through time. If Trump did those things then he deserves the blame

So it's not an issue that more people called out Trump for sexual assault than Harvey Weinstein or that he forced Ivana to have sex with her per their court documents related to their divorce?
I have no idea about Ivana. If he forced sex then that's rape and that's unforgivable. I'm not sure what "calling out for sexual assault" means. Vague accusations that go nowehere are just smears. Specific allegations made by numerous A, B and C grade actresses and models are far more serious. How you cannot or choose not to distinguish between the two destroys your credibility as it relates to bias or intelligence.

I have no idea about Ivana. If he forced sex then that's rape and that's unforgivable. I'm not sure what "calling out for sexual assault" means. Vague accusations that go nowehere are just smears. Specific allegations made by numerous A, B and C grade actresses and models are far more serious. How you cannot or choose not to distinguish between the two destroys your credibility as it relates to bias or intelligence.

lol why does it matter what grade of model it is?

From the sounds of things Harvey mostly just did pervy shit like masturbate in front of them. Trump was outright forcing himself on women, per their claims.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/49779...umps-accusers-of-inappropriate-sexual-conduct

So Trump nuts don't think there is anything wrong with Trump BALDFACED LYING about past presidents not calling dead soldiers families? And he said it because he was called out for not doing so - so in a panic he lies and says "Obama didn't either. I do it more than Obama" which is utter bullshit. But our little Trumpy is learning, rather than doubling and tripling down on the BULLSHIT LIE he walks it back saying "That's just what I heard" and when pressed on from who he threw "my Generals" under the bus.

Why lie? And about this? I mean he attacked McCain for being captured, attacked Gold Star families during the campaign. But he wraps himself in the flag and as the great defender of the Military now but doesn't have the guts to call families of the four soldiers killed in Niger over a week ago - I bet he's gone golfing since then so he has has the time. So what is the hold up? And then because he cannot do it - he flatly lies about President Obama not doing it as well. Why?

You're just talking shit now, you left the word "snowflake" out. Clinton's gals...BFD nothing proved as far as I know, you got 15 accusing Trump as well....want to trade some?
I could vote for any party if it aligns with me, presently would not vote Republican in USA.

I suppose you think every liberal doesn't have a gun or is opposed to clamping down on some immigration? I think you watch Hannity too much, its pure divisive bullshit.

You mean only liberals defend women? Good to know.

15, 16, 56....where are these accusations now? Donald becomes nominee, allegations of sexual misconduct. Then, *woosh*, allegations disappeared. Has Don paid one a million dollar settlement or so like Billy Boy did?

I do like watching Hannity and I think its ironic that liberals claim to be the great defenders of women but rarely act in their interests. In this case, your hypocrasy is clear rather than subtle.

lol why does it matter what grade of model it is?

From the sounds of things Harvey mostly just did pervy shit like masturbate in front of them. Trump was outright forcing himself on women, per their claims.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/49779...umps-accusers-of-inappropriate-sexual-conduct

I'm losing it. You actually think a producer unprompted and uninvited starts masturbating in front of an actress is ok. No words.

And there are worse allegations than just exposure.

The reason i mention A listers is it adds credibility to the complaints - they aren't looking for their 15 minutes.

How many rounds of golf has Trump played since the four soldiers were killed in Niger? Yet he cannot find the time to make phone calls to their families and only got around to signing letters over this past weekend near two weeks later?

I'm losing it. You actually think a producer unprompted and uninvited starts masturbating in front of an actress is ok. No words.

And there are worse allegations than just exposure.

The reason i mention A listers is it adds credibility to the complaints - they aren't looking for their 15 minutes.

I didn't say one was better than the other, you're just assuming here.

You're the one who's just trying to brush off the complaints against Trump. Fuck Harvey.

See it's easy.

Can you say fuck Trump?

15, 16, 56....where are these accusations now? Donald becomes nominee, allegations of sexual misconduct. Then, *woosh*, allegations disappeared. Has Don paid one a million dollar settlement or so like Billy Boy did?

I do like watching Hannity and I think its ironic that liberals claim to be the great defenders of women but rarely act in their interests. In this case, your hypocrasy is clear rather than subtle.
Trump accuser subpoenas his campaign for all documents relating to sexual misconduct allegations
Trump has paid much more, all NDAs, his ex-wife who accused him of rape but no cannot speak about it.

So the con man's daily lying is because Bill Clinton lied about some women? And BTW check the policies Liberals have implemented for women and you will get to see the difference in what each party supported for women.

Last edited:
Trump has a ton of personality issues. But the hysteria and emotional reactions surrounded him are hilarious, they're not even trying to make a neutral assessment. It's partisanship, people are still supremely salty that their political opponent won.

How many rounds of golf has Trump played since the four soldiers were killed in Niger? Yet he cannot find the time to make phone calls to their families and only got around to signing letters over this past weekend near two weeks later?
In the same amount of time Obama had golfed 22 times, Trump 29 times. He claimed he wouldn't golf, no time, he would be working too hard...oh gee he lied again.

If there is one thing I learned in this thread,

If you're lady be careful around Trump when he breaks out his Tic Tacs.

Trump has a ton of personality issues. But the hysteria and emotional reactions surrounded him are hilarious, they're not even trying to make a neutral assessment. It's partisanship, people are still supremely salty that their political opponent won.
NO, you're wrong. Its time to start pointing out what a failure he is and its getting worse by the day. He is not fit or ready.
The people closest to him are calling him a moron.

I didn't say one was better than the other, you're just assuming here.

You're the one who's just trying to brush off the complaints against Trump. Fuck Harvey.

See it's easy.

Can you say fuck Trump?
Why wouldn't I brush off complaints against Trump? There's not one serious one that has been brought to the courts. Where are they now? Where is Gloria Allred? Preparing Briefs? With Harvey the toad there are serious allegations brought by a range of women including A listers. I'm repeating myself.

Already I've shown the difference between the two.

Trump accuser subpoenas his campaign for all documents relating to sexual misconduct allegations
Trump has paid much more, all NDAs, his ex-wife who accused him of rape but no cannot speak about it.

So the con man's daily lying is because Bill Clinton lied about some women? And BTW check the policies Liberals have implemented for women and you will get to see the difference in what each party supported for women.

former contestant on “The Apprentice,” filed the subpoena in March as part of her defamation suit against Trump for saying she and other accusers were lying
A defamation suit. How cute. Waits 10 years, then makes accusation, then can't back up said accusation, then gets called out, then pivots and file.....a defamation suit. The anti-Trump brigade is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Anyone with a brain would agree with Pop. Sheep Trumpers disagree with anyone who dares criticize their grabber in chief.

Why wouldn't I brush off complaints against Trump? There's not one serious one that has been brought to the courts. Where are they now? Where is Gloria Allred? Preparing Briefs? With Harvey the toad there are serious allegations brought by a range of women including A listers. I'm repeating myself.

Already I've shown the difference between the two.

So only really famous people can get sexually assaulted? Is that how it works?

Why is a reporter for People Magazine and the man's own ex-wife less credible than Rose McGowan and Asia Argento?

Back