Gregg Popovich: Trump a "soulless coward"

I don't think anyone claimed anything like that. The only logical way to interpret the statement was the way Sanders explained it.
You gonna believe what Sanders says Trump said or your lying ears hearing Trump speak directly?

It's not supposed to be funny, it's meant to make a point.
I think.
What point is that ?

images

Is this earth shattering , no but when a successful , intelligent person feels compelled to say that about the president it should at least give them pause for thought

You gonna believe what Sanders says Trump said or your lying ears hearing Trump speak directly?
I’m gonna use my brain. U think W or Obama called thousands of loved ones of fallen soldiers?

Ok it seems that Sarah Sanders has clarified this. What Trump said was factually correct and this is a reach from Pop and anyone that’s trying to score anti-Trump points.

Total non story.
He absolutely lied.

If the NBA does not learn from the NFL, they could easily go down the road of losing fans and ratings this season too.

'Fucking with memories'? Lol wtf

Yeah man. Gold Star Families should be treated with the greatest divinity and respect. For Trump to carelessly make up lies about them and how Obama interacted with them during their mourning is beyond reprehensible. It's an insult to the families and our military service people.

Dealt with definitively in this thread already. He absolutely did not.
Here's the quote:

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other Presidents, most of them didn’t make calls,” Trump said during a White House Rose Garden press conference with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

“A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-grieving-military-families-article-1.3566878

So sick of these rich celebrities preaching down to the rest of us common men.

They live in a fantasy land due to their money, power and prestige.

The rest of us, we live in reality.

You don’t think the Pop act is getting tired? I mean just coach your team and stop trying to be the great critic. Spurs fans im sure don’t want to hear it.
"...virtue signal to a predominately black employee cohort?"

Explain what the fuck this means.

Here's the quote:

“The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other Presidents, most of them didn’t make calls,” Trump said during a White House Rose Garden press conference with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

“A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-grieving-military-families-article-1.3566878
Dealt with definitively in this thread already. Posting more articles by reporters that haven’t done their due diligence, claiming the same thing, does not change that.

Dealt with definitively in this thread already. Posting more articles by reporters that haven’t done their due diligence, claiming the same thing, does not change that.
Those are literally the President's own words. Literally.

"...virtue signal to a predominately black employee cohort?"

Explain what the fuck this means.
Ask yourself why Pop is being so vocal. Why hasn’t an NHL coach been half as consistently vocal? You’re not this dense.

Those are literally the President's own words. Literally.
And they’ve been explained with a plausible version that is consistent with Trump being truthful, if perhaps less than 100% clear on his meaning.

Back