Greatest fight that never happened

89Kqzjg.jpg
Hahaha thought about making that joke.

Good guy

Fedor vs Brock. Yet another superfight that Fedor chickened out of.

Fedor vs couture
Why else did randy go to a an affliction PPV to approach the GOAT!!???

They were going to make Hughes Vs Tanner if he'd won Vs Rich Franklin #2 in 05.

I think they would have make Them coaches for TUF First season if I'm not mistaken.

But Matt & Rich were Friend and training together at that Time.

(Not 100% sure tho, long Time ago)

It was supposed to be A Silva vs Hughes at 170 but silver opted to not move down In weight and for good god damn reasons too
He would have been rag dolled by prime Hughes

Charlie Weidman & Chris Weidman know how to be fathers. Silva shoves needles up his ass; & Jones has illegitimate children and talks about the Big G-O-D.

All hail the godfathers of New York mma.

8940761_web1_ap1720409951294720177222065718.jpg

if sonnen took silva down, so does JJ and than its all over for anderson.

Back in the Pride-era, I frothed at the mouth thinking about the possibility of prime Shogun vs prime Wandy.

It was supposed to be A Silva vs Hughes at 170 but silver opted to not move down In weight and for good god damn reasons too
Nope, First tuf season started in 05, Silva was signed and First fought in June of 06.

Maybe for tuf 3 or 4 ?

Fedor vs Barnett

Back in the Pride-era, I frothed at the mouth thinking about the possibility of prime Shogun vs prime Wandy.

Shame Arona had to fuck it up by beating Wand in that tournament. Had Wand won, we would have saw Shogun vs Wand (without the puppy on the line).

Not even close to accurate, The only talk of a Hughes Silva match was after Franklin had lost to Silva twice and they were kind of hard up for legitimate fights for him. After Hughes lost to GSP for the second time that talk really died down.

Daily reminder. UFC has never delivered on a superfight.

Back