Greatest fight that never happened

Nope, First tuf season started in 05, Silva was signed and First fought in June of 06.

Maybe for tuf 3 or 4 ?
Just the fight before silva signed with ufc
He decided to go to MW and KO'D LEBAN THEN RICH NEXT

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight between these two legends. Pre Weidman Silva versus clear minded and focused Jones. If Jones was the one to break Anderson streak would you appreciate his legacy more?

Beautiful shoop.

Barnett vs Fedor
Randy vs Fedor
Shogun vs Anderson
Overeem vs Fedor
Werdum vs Mir

JJ would've easily taken him down and elbowed him, he was just too big for Anderson.

For me it's always gonna be Rickson-Sakuraba. Too bad that Rickson's son died and the fight didn't happen as I believe it was supposed to before that.

I'm still bummed Diego vs Alves was called off because Diego pulled out and they replaced him with Koscheck

JJ would've easily taken him down and elbowed him, he was just too big for Anderson.

For me it's always gonna be Rickson-Sakuraba. Too bad that Rickson's son died and the fight didn't happen as I believe it was supposed to before that.
Do you agree that Jones is the greatest fighter who ever lived?

Randy vs Shogun, 2005 (w/limited steroid use)?

GSP vs Anderson would be an obvious one as they were both clearly the best.

JBJ vs Criminal Court System
We've seen that one... and there may be a rematch in the near future, I suspect.

About ten years ago there were plenty of ufc and pride fighters in their PRIME. Would have been great to see Chuck vs Wanderlei when they were both “unstoppable” (not over the hill).

Andy by tko within 3 if that fight happened 2008-09

Back