Graveyard shift at hotel- FML

Sunday am- at work again- someone send me dick piks-

Easy bruv, I hope the late shift is treating you well. I used to work nights at an airport years ago, so I feel your pain man.
I didn't mind it too much as we would watch films most nights and could get away with a couple of hours sleep. It wasn't until I got a new job when I realised how much it was fucking up my body.

Nothing too crazy used to happen at the airport at nights but my brother used to work on the maintenance team for some top end hotels in London. He has some fucked up stories from his days there

My favourite one he told me was when he found a woman walking down one of the hotel corridors late at night and she had a gimp mask on and was handcuffed. Her eyes were rolling back and was dribbling loads so she had probably done a shit load of drugs. It took him a while to help her find her room as she was so out of it but when he opened the door there was a really old naked guy chained to the bed and a dwarf sitting on the end of the bed with a whip. He said he didn't hang around.

He used to see loads of celebrities and the super rich off their face and getting up to no good all the time.

Easy bruv, I hope the late shift is treating you well. I used to work nights at an airport years ago, so I feel your pain man.
I didn't mind it too much as we would watch films most nights and could get away with a couple of hours sleep. It wasn't until I got a new job when I realised how much it was fucking up my body.

Nothing too crazy used to happen at the airport at nights but my brother used to work on the maintenance team for some top end hotels in London. He has some fucked up stories from his days there

My favourite one he told me was when he found a woman walking down one of the hotel corridors late at night and she had a gimp mask on and was handcuffed. Her eyes were rolling back and was dribbling loads so she had probably done a shit load of drugs. It took him a while to help her find her room as she was so out of it but when he opened the door there was a really old naked guy chained to the bed and a dwarf sitting on the end of the bed with a whip. He said he didn't hang around.

He used to see loads of celebrities and the super rich off their face and getting up to no good all the time.
Lmfao!!! Thanks for the story!

This guys looking for a cheap blow job

:eek:
The girl was kinda cute too if you could get past the icy stare and thick accent. Heart of ice. Maybe 30 at the time. Was on a work visa. You damn well knew she was a hooker in Poland.

Back when I was single there was Nothing better than getting a hotel room at 11pm and leaving at 2am. So worth it.

I work graveyard Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Just got home, about to get some sleep and then head back tonight. It's not bad because if I'm cautious enough I can catch a nap, even tho it's tough as shit to fall asleep in a computer chair. The worst part of that shift is getting my sleep schedule fixed for school throughout the week.

Hotels are nice- like the ritz carlton is a hotel- motel 6 and best westerns are motels- i believe - im too tired to google it.

At a hotel access to the rooms is from inside the building. At a motel, the doors for the rooms are outside the building.

Spending any amount of time in a hotel can result in memorable experiences especially if it has a bar. I stayed a few months in a hotel in Indianapolis for a job and got propositioned by a milf, learned about "the life" and that i'm "vanilla", saw my first packet of meth after hooking up with a cute young gal, probably got drugged...etc etc... it helps that i'm your typical sherbro, 6'4" 225 blah blah blah...

People want to do crazy things when they know they won't be around the next day...

Spending any amount of time in a hotel can result in memorable experiences especially if it has a bar. I stayed a few months in a hotel in Indianapolis for a job and got propositioned by a milf, learned about "the life" and that i'm "vanilla", saw my first packet of meth after hooking up with a cute young gal, probably got drugged...etc etc... it helps that i'm your typical sherbro, 6'4" 225 blah blah blah...

People want to do crazy things when they know they won't be around the next day...

Nothing good like that has happened to me yet- but theres always hope.

4 hours left

ClockWatcher.gif~c200

Back