Graveyard shift at hotel- FML

luv24nic8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ive been working weekend graveyard shifts at a hotel- I own a business, and work that job 6 days a week, then come here fri and sat night from 11-7 am. Waiting to get out of here in half hour to spend Sunday with wife and kid- damn im tired- FML

Better than a graveyard shift....at a graveyard.

At a motel you park your car right outside the room - think "motor hotel". They also have no amenities. It's basically just a room.

At a motel you park your car right outside the room - think "motor hotel". They also have no amenities. It's basically just a room.
Ok, that makes sense- thanks for clearing that up for me

Why is the bathroom open to the general public?!?!?!?

Its got a large reception area and gathering place, with a restaurant - anyone can come in to eat and stuff- So undesirables will come in like the are going to the pub/ restaurant, and use the bathroom, which are nice... then proceed to do whatever they do until someone complains

I have just started graveyard shifts as well. Sucks. Only nice thing is you can hang out outside during the day.

Used to work the overnight shift 6pm-6am. Fine when you're young and don't have a family, but really don't miss it

Back