got my dog spayed, now she hates me.....

But why is it leaning against the wall?

he said in the post that its hiding behind a chair, looks like a recliner and it looks like the dog chewed the fuck out of the back, you can see the torn cloth

Getting the dog spayed was the right move. Don't worry, she'll get over it.

Lmao

She was a happy little accident

I never planned to get a husky, I looked at dogs from many breeds and found the puppy that was most lazy and easy going but still maintained eye contact with me.

I think I have the most calm and sleepy husky I've ever seen.

Her eyes were blue af, I like to joke that she copied my eyes once I adopted her.

IMG_2980.jpg

Maybe just give it some time, show her some love and see if the situation changes. If it doesn't, perhaps follow through on the suggestion to take her back to the vet just to make sure everything is okay.

One other thing to consider: While she was in the vet, you may have become demon-possessed. They can sense that shit, you know. If that's the case, you'll want to get it taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers dog didnt get fixed until he was 3 b/c his wife thought it was cruel. When they finally couldnt put up with his destructive behavior and marking EVERYTHING in the house they got him fixed. It made the dog even worse and they had to get rid of him.
Yeah, don't wait. Get it done as soon as you can.

I had a kitten once that I got neutered, and he would sit down in front of me, motion like he was going to lick his balls, then look me dead in the eye, look back at where his balls were supposed to be, then look me in dead in the eyes again. It was like he was telling me, "there is something that is supposed to be there, and it's not there, and I know it's gone because of you."

That said, I think your dog's situation is extreme. Ask the veterinarian about it.
I didn't know you were @lsa 's owner.

my gf wants to neuter our cat, hes 3 now. i wont let her take his bals away, i dont care if he pees in the tub once a week.

Maybe just give it some time, show her some love and see if the situation changes. If it doesn't, perhaps follow through on the suggestion to take her back to the vet just to make sure everything is okay.

One other thing to consider: While she was in the vet, you may have become demon-possessed. They can sense that shit, you know. If that's the case, you'll want to get it taken care of.
What was crazy was ive had her at the vet three times before for shots and she was totally fine going there. When i took her to get fixed she was scared and did not want to go there. I had to drag her in. Somehow she knew something bad was gonna happen. Dogs are amazing

What was crazy was ive had her at the vet three times before for shots and she was totally fine going there. When i took her to get fixed she was scared and did not want to go there

Hmm. I know many years ago, when my family had a collie, he knew what was up when it was time to go to the vet, and he didn't like it either.

If her attitude suddenly changed about going to the vet, even before she had actually been spayed, it makes me wonder if she had a negative experience last time.

Hmm. I know many years ago, when my family had a collie, he knew what was up when it was time to go to the vet, and he didn't like it either.

If her attitude suddenly changed about going to the vet, even before she had actually been spayed, it makes me wonder if she had a negative experience last time.
Last time was her rabies shot. Maybe they use the big needle for that or something

Meh, it'll be fine. She's just freaked out about the recent experience. Most animals hate the Dr as much as most people do.

This too shall pass.

My dog loves to go to the vet. It never bothered me to go to a doctor. Animals pick up on human insecurities.

Last time was her rabies shot. Maybe they use the big needle for that or something

Could be. It's hard to tell since we don't sit in while the doctor is doing their thing.

But yeah, it sucks when a pet doesn't act right. I'm sure it'll clear up soon though.

Take the bitch to the pound and leave her there for 3 days or so. Then come and get her. That's tough love.

Not sure why, in the modern world of widescreen, people still haven't learned to hold their phone sideways when taking video.

I can't fathom that either. Somebody needs to bitchslap them. When it is a vertical video, why does it show a larger version outside of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back