got my dog spayed, now she hates me.....

I can't fathom that either. Somebody needs to bitchslap them.

The fucked up thing is that you see it ALL THE TIME. Like the proper horizontal video is the RARITY.

When it is a vertical video, why does it show a larger version outside of it.

That's accomplished in the editing. You stack the video on top of an enlarged, blurred out copy of the same video.

It's a trend right now. You even see it on the news. It's done to get rid of the black bars on the sides, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I like both of you guys, I hate when you guys fight :(:(

latest
It's amusing how obvious these two are being in trying to get my attention. It's like 3-year olds pulling on my pant leg

<36>

Those two are a weirder, flaming tag-team than @Roca and @Clippy. So, Roca you are at least taken more seriously than these two..

<{Heymansnicker}>

It's amusing how obvious these two are being in trying to get my attention. It's like 3-year olds pulling on my pant leg

<36>

Those two are a weirder, flaming tag-team than @Roca and @Clippy. So, Roca you are at least taken more seriously than these two..

<{Heymansnicker}>

You should join my top secret #squad, I will have to ask them first and then we might have to jump you in

The fucked up thing is that you see it ALL THE TIME. Like the proper horizontal video is the RARITY.

That's accomplished in the editing. You stack the video on top of an enlarged, blurred out copy of the same video.

It's a trend right now. You even see it on the news. It's done to get rid of the black bars on the sides, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I guess we use it as an example why stupid people shouldn't breed.

You should join my top secret #squad, I will have to ask them first and then we might have to jump you in
You know, you, @22k and @Thunderhead ran off Banchan and now we're left with posters like those two. Ya dun goof'd, ese.

Banchan was mildly annoying but very entertaining. These two are just a couple of gay weirdos who are super desperate for everyone's attention while no one pays much attention to them.

You know, you, @22k and @Thunderhead ran off Banchan and now we're left with posters like those two. Ya dun goof'd, ese.

Banchan was mildly annoying but very entertaining. These two are just a couple of gay weirdos who are super desperate for everyone's attention while no one pays much attention to them.

They are in my mayberry manlet mafia, were too real for that cunt!!!

Mildly?

In the mayberry, anyone under 7'5 is a manlet

And it was more of a dig at bannedman who used to try to call everyone manlets when her feelings got hurt

Oh yeah, of course.

Bitch will make stupid shit up to come back at other members.

Well, she wasn't as aggressive towards me as she was to you and the other hee haws. It's kinda weird. You'd think she'd trash me a lot more since black people and Koreans are natural enemies in the wild.

Well, she wasn't as aggressive towards me as she was to you and the other hee haws. It's kinda weird. You'd think she'd trash me a lot more since black people and Koreans are natural enemies in the wild.

Pfft, that's the thing about her. She doesn't represent me one fucking bit.

I don't hate black people.

It's only around me though. Maybe it's because I took her there and my gf picked her up
Totally could be. As if you left her there with the scary stranger. Time to take her out some places and take her back home.

So my mum's little dog Buster, had his balls removed. And once his neck cup was taken off, he looked down between his legs. He couldn't see his balls so he kept looking around the floor as if they'd just fallen off and he could find them. :(

I had an awesome dog and I never got him neutered. So he ended up getting stolen out the garden, probably by breeders

<{boneytears}>

Suppose I gotta be happy that he probably ended up on some farm getting all the dog pussy he could ever want. I don't think he got laid once while I owned him. Don't believe the rumours

I had an awesome dog and I never got him neutered. So he ended up getting stolen out the garden, probably by breeders

<{boneytears}>

Suppose I gotta be happy that he probably ended up on some farm getting all the dog pussy he could ever want. I don't think he got laid once while I owned him. Don't believe the rumours
You should have tapped into your inner Liam Neeson. I'm surprised they haven't done a Taken movie where his dog is stolen by some evil dog breeder.

I can picture a scene of him jumping through a window, snapping the necks of a couple middle-aged women and then torturing some short, chubby guy "WHERE'S MY FUCKING DOG!?!"

Last edited:
It's only around me though. Maybe it's because I took her there and my gf picked her up

Hmmm.

I think, well I know dogs have associations with things and probably thinks you may take her to the vet. Those places are very stressful to dogs and some panic beyond belief just pulling into the Parking lot. Give her lots of treats, car rides and walks. She'll come around. Looking at the pic, her eyes and ears are very expressive and I can guess shes a sensitive type of dog. So just make the effort and be patient, she'll come around.

Back