Goodbye to a great, and future UFC Hall of Famer - Brock Lesnar

I did like watching him fight win or lose. But I'm not going to miss that smug piss poor attitude and the fact that he thinks he's to damn good to talk to fans that pay money to see him and have made him a lot of money.

I did like watching him fight win or lose. But I'm not going to miss that smug piss poor attitude and the fact that he thinks he's to damn good to talk to fans that pay money to see him and have made him a lot of money.

Aww some grown ass man get rejected by big bad Brock ?

method=get&s=brock-lesnar.gif

Aww some grown ass man get rejected by big bad Brock ?

method=get&s=brock-lesnar.gif

Well I wouldn't be out there like a fan boy trying to talk to that guy. But the video of the girl trying to get a picture or something and he's just being a dick. Or the fact that he won't do interviews because he thinks hes the shit and shouldn't have to.

Well I wouldn't be out there like a fan boy trying to talk to that guy. But the video of the girl trying to get a picture or something and he's just being a dick. Or the fact that he won't do interviews because he thinks hes the shit and shouldn't have to.

That is not the reason
He is not comfortable socially. He is basically a mountain man with money.

That is not the reason
He is not comfortable socially. He is basically a mountain man with money.

He's been an entertainer for years..You really think a backstage interview with a reporter or taking a picture with someone bothers him that much?? I don't..

Definitely one of the top 600 fighters ever to grace the octagon.

He's been an entertainer for years..You really think a backstage interview with a reporter or taking a picture with someone bothers him that much?? I don't..

Absolutely
Every person that ever spoke about him said so
James Dolan had to ask Paul Heyman to have Brock meet his kids as a favor.
Brock goes to WWE, sits in dressing room, does his thing & leaves.
He rarely socializes & mistrust everyone
Have you ever seen how awkward he is in any public setting & how much he hates most interviews?

Paul Heyman:
"Brock Lesnar hates human beings. Period. That's it. Doesn't like people. He lives on a compound in what I like to call Texas Chainsaw Massacre Minnesota. You cannot find his address on a GPS. He lives off two dirt roads and it's a compound. His mail is delivered to his attorney's office in Minneapolis, they sort through it and then when they see him they hand him the rest of his mail. That's it. He does not like people and he wants to be left alone and that's what drives him. That's what makes him Brock Lesnar. There's a lot to be afraid of with Brock Lesnar. He's a violent man living in a violent society and it's a society that couldn't handle him if he decided to conquer it."

These are well-known things as far as Brock

Always got excited to watch Brock fight, to come back into MMA after a length lay off and beat the brakes off Hunt, PEDS or not..is incredibly impressive. I liked the way he moved too in his last bout, he would of been great to see him use that style against others in the division.

I always tuned in for Brock fights! He was part of the reason I started following MMA so much. And I fell in love with this sport!

Love him or hate him, people cared!

Bork is one of the most blatant long term steroid users in the sport. He's got more juice that Tropicana.

It's really not a big accomplishment to be way bigger than almost all of your opponents and being juiced to the frigging gills. Most embarrassing excuse for a fighter. Can't take or throw a punch for his life.

Really he has been one of the most embarrassing things to happen to MMA.

Glad to see him go back to his 50cc a week fake wrestling man soap opera.

Bork is one of the most blatant long term steroid users in the sport. He's got more juice that Tropicana.

It's really not a big accomplishment to be way bigger than almost all of your opponents and being juiced to the frigging gills. Most embarrassing excuse for a fighter. Can't take or throw a punch for his life.

Really he has been one of the most embarrassing things to happen to MMA.

Glad to see him go back to his 50cc a week fake wrestling man soap opera.

Lmao at using size as an excuse in heavyweight. Struves reach also unfair! Oh wait struve never in his life will win 4 in a row against top 10s so nobody cares

lol you trying too hard

" expecting a shot against stipe"

cmon son!

anyway,brocks def one of the most legendary people to ever live,no matter how you slice it.

Back