Goodbye to a great, and future UFC Hall of Famer - Brock Lesnar

No one gives a shit about a steroid guzzling fake wrestler.
You are a hypocrite.

• he's a real wrestler
  • there're numerous pro-wrestlers who've been caught roiding but something tells me you wouldn't make such comments about them
All it boils down to is your personal dislike.

He will be back for another big payday, he just wants to get a few cycles in before he announces his comeback

and don't forget the more muscular and better looking brother of Alex Jones

9 total fights. Not even a top 20 HW GOAT. Not even close.

I liked it when he removed a golden horseshoe from Mir's ass and beat him over the head with it.

Hate him or love him he made the HW division exciting. I wish Miocic goes on a rampage these next few years because it'll be great having a GOAT HW again. If only Cain could stay uninjured...

Sad to see him retire, was expecting a title shot vs Stipe in July but alas good bye to future Hall of Famer.

• First and probably only ever legit fighter to make it to UFC with only 1 prior fight.
  • Quickest to earn/win title in UFC history.
  • Tied for most Heavyweight title defenses in UFC history
  • First fighter in history to have multiple 1 million+ PPV buys
  • Despite Conor and Rousey, Brock still has 3 of the top 12 ppv buys
  • First and only A-level athlete to be in the UFC
  • Last fighter to lead to a sherdog shutdown
  • By far the toughest start to an MMA career, that will never be matched
2nd fight. Frank Mir - (#23 at the time)
3rd fight. Heath Herring (#9 at the time)
4th fight. Couture (#3 at the time)
5th fight. Frank Mir (#2 at the time)
6th fight. Carwin (#5 at the time)

Good bye Brock. Everyone on Sherdog will miss you my friend

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
lots of horrible things in this post, but to start off your very first stat is wrong. BJ Penn was 0-0 when he came to the ufc

Schooled top ten HW Mark Hunt after a 5 year layoff. Brock is one of the GOAT HWs.

According to Jawbox01 ranking system?
Fedor Nog Crocop Werdum Couture are top 5. Then you have Barnett, Sylvia, Mir, Arlovski, and maybe someone like Sergei Kharitonov. Next 5 Hunt, Stipe, Kharitonov, Overeem, Pedro Rizzo, Cormier. Next 5 still no fucking Lesnar.

Fedor Nog Crocop Werdum Couture are top 5. Then you have Barnett, Sylvia, Mir, Arlovski, and maybe someone like Sergei Kharitonov. Next 5 Hunt, Stipe, Kharitonov, Overeem, Pedro Rizzo, Cormier. Next 5 still no fucking Lesnar.

Lol Brock destroyed 3 guys on your list

lots of horrible things in this post, but to start off your very first stat is wrong. BJ Penn was 0-0 when he came to the ufc

I meant modern UFC era not 15 years ago when they would sign anyone with a pulse and Dave menne was a champ

Back