Goodbye to a great, and future UFC Hall of Famer - Brock Lesnar

It's really not a big accomplishment to be way bigger than almost all of your opponents and being juiced to the frigging gills.

stop crying or brock will come over there and give you a wedgie

Lmao at using size as an excuse in heavyweight. Struves reach also unfair! Oh wait struve never in his life will win 4 in a row against top 10s so nobody cares

Invalid ridiculous comparison.

Has Struve been injecting himself with enough juice to kill an elephant for the past 15 yrs ?

I appreciate his candor.

True story though: one time I got into an elevator in Vegas and Brock was there.
As it started to move I said "Hey?".
He said "what?" in a short tone.
I said "I heard Frank Mir had a horse shoe up his ass."
He cracked a smile and said "he does".
I said "I think he liked it!".
Bork: "I think he did too!"

roids or no roids theres no way a guy 5 yrs out should beat mark hunt. That shit was amazing.

Invalid ridiculous comparison.

Has Struve been injecting himself with enough juice to kill an elephant for the past 15 yrs ?

No but Herring, Mir, Carwin, Couture all were and Brock beat them.

He lacks the courage to compete in the octagon again when he can't even beat up a fifty-something year-old Bill Goldberg. Once he conquers Goldberg at Wrestlemania, he'll be back.

Show your tits or GTFO. <35>

tumblr_inline_o3bilqDgs51rb9viw_500.gif

Hey cry babies, over half of your heroes pre-USADA were also juiced to the gills.

bork1}

pce.

Frank Mir possibly but not Barnett no. Anderson Silva was never tested positive for any of the shit Brock was positive for. It's extremely evident that Brock was juicing hard, and Clomid is also something you take after coming off a heavy steroid cycle. I know you're all up in Brock's ballsack but conclusion is he will never be in the hall of fame and never gave a shit about the legitimacy about mma. period

Nah, its something you take when you want to Peter North someone.

Back