Gonna talk to girl on train next time I see her

see this woman very often on train.

Saw her today- didn't say anything.

One time I made eye contact with her and she smiled back.

Going to approach her and start a conversation.

Won't read that "what to say" b.s. like the Game or whatever bc I'm just going to speak from the heart.

"Hey. How's it going. Where you from? Can I have your number?"

wish me luck boys.

giphy.gif

This game was made for people like you

I approached a woman about 8-9 months ago.

I sparked up conversations with her for like 2 weeks pretending to be talking to her bc I wanted to work on my Russian.

Then suddenly I thought she was giving me signs and after like 3-5 conversations I asked her out on a date for some ramen (she was telling me about ramen restaurants before).

My eyes glared up out of nervousness and I started shaking out of fear as I was asking her out and she rejected me lol.

Since then I've been meditating a lot and developing farther as a person so hopefully, that makes me more attractive to women.

I'm a shy, awkward, goofy-looking guy but I have a decent sense of humor and I'm somewhat intelligent and energetic.
Bruh you speak Russian? Just get a mail-order hottie before the babushka bomb hits.

You should have talked to her already, TS. You've put her on a pedestal and women can smell desperation a mile away. You're only hope now is to wear a fake wedding ring as social proof.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

If you're in Brooklyn, you shouldn't have problems talking to girls. You should have tons of options. If it doesn't work out just move on to the next one. If you legit see her all the time I would take it slow and get to know her instead of just asking for the digits right away

I approached a woman about 8-9 months ago.

I sparked up conversations with her for like 2 weeks pretending to be talking to her bc I wanted to work on my Russian.

Then suddenly I thought she was giving me signs and after like 3-5 conversations I asked her out on a date for some ramen (she was telling me about ramen restaurants before).

My eyes glared up out of nervousness and I started shaking out of fear as I was asking her out and she rejected me lol.

Since then I've been meditating a lot and developing farther as a person so hopefully, that makes me more attractive to women.

I'm a shy, awkward, goofy-looking guy but I have a decent sense of humor and I'm somewhat intelligent and energetic.

You're shaking out of fear?? is this a troll post?

Awkward, goof-looking guys in NYC get girls all the time. Some of the girls, especially white girls, take one look at me and give me no chance because they think I am a douche, player, jerk, etc. Plenty of girls in NYC have trust issues. I've met plenty of girls there that are shaking when they are talking to me.. Women outnumber men by a good margin there and there are good looking women that move there from all across the world. It's a great place to be a single guy

You should have talked to her already, TS. You've put her on a pedestal and women can smell desperation a mile away. You're only hope now is to wear a fake wedding ring as social proof.

Steve is right.

Circumstances like these require you to make contact early on; sounds like you are just a part of the general ambience of her daily commute.

It'll just be weird, awkward and contrived to approach her now.

Hard not to imagine this not resulting in awkwardness and a stilted approach from TS.

Buuuut, he seems determined to go through with it, you never know it might work and what will he really lose? Nothing really.

Do it brave Sherbro, I'm pulling for you.

Approach her with an iPad and your testicles hanging out of your pant zipper.

Talk to her normally, say hi and judge her reaction. You will get to know from her body language (smiles, makes eye contact) whether she is interested.

If she's not, play it down, act like you don't give a damn and just ignore her after that. Don't waste your time with people who aren't in to you.

update: saw her again this morning. pussied out.

I'll explain the nuances later.

she's cute and we're both Siberian (Russian-Asian).

upload_2018-2-23_11-47-30.jpeg

update: saw her again this morning. pussied out.

I'll explain the nuances later.

she's cute and we're both Siberian (Russian-Asian).

Give it up.

Will just get even weirder if you approach her now.

Unless she is a weirdo too.

This ship has sailed; that train left the station ; )

i chatted up a girl who i used to see on the bus all the time, and what i said worked to perfection. i was sitting across from her, and i simply said, "you know what? i see you on this bus all the time, and we've never even said hi". she lit up like a christmas tree, and said, "i know, right?!". and we started the conversation that way. i asked for her number, and she gave it to me, but then later that day, she said that she had a boyfriend, but that she would have wanted to go out if she didn't. i don't know if she was lying just to not make me feel bad, but i didn't get that feeling. if she wasn't lying, then she was a quality woman who had morals. after that, we still saw each other often, and would have small chats before she got off the bus-stop.

Back