Gonna talk to girl on train next time I see her

Asking for the number straight off the bat is asking for trouble. Women get a ton of creeps, they want to get to know you a little before they give it out.
They don't give a shit when you ask if they want you to have it.

I approached a woman about 8-9 months ago.

I sparked up conversations with her for like 2 weeks pretending to be talking to her bc I wanted to work on my Russian.

Then suddenly I thought she was giving me signs and after like 3-5 conversations I asked her out on a date for some ramen (she was telling me about ramen restaurants before).

My eyes glared up out of nervousness and I started shaking out of fear as I was asking her out and she rejected me lol.

Since then I've been meditating a lot and developing farther as a person so hopefully, that makes me more attractive to women.

I'm a shy, awkward, goofy-looking guy but I have a decent sense of humor and I'm somewhat intelligent and energetic.

Just use a dating app like tinder or something. There is no need to approach a stranger and risk looking like a complete tool.

Vegeta had too much pride; he'd never initiate a convo in such a way

More like he'd discount her entire existence and talk to her if he felt like it. He's the person of value in any relationship he's in. He belongs and her getting to talk to him is the gift, not the other way around.

And that's exactly how confident women need men to be for the most part. Just get her talking and keep it light almost like you're just trying to kill the boredom of riding the bus. Show vague interest and make her earn the rest of your attention.

Just use a dating app like tinder or something. There is no need to approach a stranger and risk looking like a complete tool.
... Yes there is. Sucess rate is way higher that way than a dating site. Grow a pair

I saw a girl give a bum some fruit on the train once. I wanted to approach her so badly and ask her for her number, but I bitched out - to my eternal shame and regret

I will never forget how I failed to act in that moment, ever - if for nothing more than to tell her how I appreciated her act of kindness. But I froze up and sat there like a chump as I watched her get off at the next stop.

She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Such a shame.

Go for it sherbro. The worst denial you can experience will always be softened by the realization that you at least tried. Trust me.

I approached a woman about 8-9 months ago.

I sparked up conversations with her for like 2 weeks pretending to be talking to her bc I wanted to work on my Russian.

Then suddenly I thought she was giving me signs and after like 3-5 conversations I asked her out on a date for some ramen (she was telling me about ramen restaurants before).

My eyes glared up out of nervousness and I started shaking out of fear as I was asking her out and she rejected me lol.

Since then I've been meditating a lot and developing farther as a person so hopefully, that makes me more attractive to women.

I'm a shy, awkward, goofy-looking guy but I have a decent sense of humor and I'm somewhat intelligent and energetic.

i wasnt trying to be a dick. just trolling bro. but yeah its like that for most of us. just keeping plugging away and it will happen. i used to get nervous as fuck too its natural but when you meet someone you vibe with all that disappears. and kudos to you for having the cojones to approach a girl your interested in, especially when its not in a social circle setting. go for it and good luck we only live once bro and life is too short.

More like he'd discount her entire existence and talk to her if he felt like it. He's the person of value in any relationship he's in. He belongs and her getting to talk to him is the gift, not the other way around.

And that's exactly how confident women need men to be for the most part. Just get her talking and keep it light almost like you're just trying to kill the boredom of riding the bus. Show vague interest and make her earn the rest of your attention.

exactly. everyone loves attention i dont care who you are, married or not. saying something like nice jacket or cool shoes will get you farther than one would expect.

Ask her, "So, you like trains?" She looks puzzled.

You respond "My boys and I are free tonight!" Profit.

You sit next to her and start humming, "C'mon ride that train... mmm ride it. C'mon ride that train... mmm ride it." You know the song. Profit.

Hmmm, response should be:

"Me and mah boys like to ride train with u, u in?"

Hand her a note that says will you be my gf circle yes or no

Lmao make SURE you speak from the heart dude

It's the only way

Lol you risk nothing by approaching a broad. Looking like a tool to who? Some stranger?

Back