Gonna talk to girl on train next time I see her

1 dont go 8-9 months in between asking women out.

developing farther as a person so hopefully, that makes me more attractive to women.

and 2, develop more as a person for you, dont do it for women.

bonus point, women make up their mind whether or not they'd fuck you in about 30 seconds or less. so don't take rejection too deep as they didn't decide based on anything deep. and generally the only way they change their mind is when you fuck it up. so don't keeping pestering once you've got your answer.

Next time just casually sit next to her or in front of her with your back to her and then pull out your phone and start posting on sherdog. Point is, she has to see that you post on sherdog. She'll probably ask you out at that point.

I've watched the girl on the train, she's probably more than a little crazy.

Hand her a note that says will you be my gf circle yes or no
Better if he drew a diagram

A penis and a vagina with the captions

Penis - me

Vagina - you

Question --- do you want my penis in your vagina? (circle answer)

Y N

You see her on the train often?
How rare is that?!?!
I mean she has the same fucking schedule as you.
Take that as a sign to slap the shit out of yourself and say something.

pmD8Rpr.jpg

i literally didn't see the end of that cartoon coming and i actually howled when i laughed. good shit dude.

Just the fact that you made this thread screams that you're going to fail at this

Are you Jake Gyllenhal?? Don’t forget to call your dad.

If I learnt anything useful from the Japanese, is that woman are most open to anything on trains.
Go for it oni-chan

Just ask her what her exact route and train riding schedule is. With this information you can maximize the time you get to spend with her in an enclosed space in which she has no escape.

Good luck just be yourself don’t try any stupid pick up lines

Bobs vagene?
Dick-Butt?

Asking for the number straight off the bat is asking for trouble. Women get a ton of creeps, they want to get to know you a little before they give it out.

Asking for the Facebook name is the most sensitive thing to do in these cases.

Only bums approach strangers on public transit.

Dont be that guy.

Lol women cringe when guys try to talk to them on their way to work/home or wherever. Women love attention, but not that kind, when the whole world can see two strangers interact.....It can be extremely awkward.

If she's eye fucking you, go for it. If you're staring at her every day (which you probably are), leave her alone ya fuckin weirdo

see this woman very often on train.

Saw her today- didn't say anything.

One time I made eye contact with her and she smiled back.

Going to approach her and start a conversation.

Won't read that "what to say" b.s. like the Game or whatever bc I'm just going to speak from the heart.

"Hey. How's it going. Where you from? Can I have your number?"

wish me luck boys.
<mma4>
KjQlt94.jpg

the simple approach worked for him

Back