Golf Thread V3: The Spieth-Easy

Sergio's ball striking and accuracy to close that out were incredible in that situation.

Rory getting sexually assaulted by fescue. DJ and Speith could be hanging around the cutline.

On the plus side Rickie's looking good ... & I dunno if this is new, but look who's on his arm!

170615-fowler-girlfriend.jpg

aPW6xBG_700b.jpg

some good play early on but I hate this course. no fucking trees!

ricky and keopke looking good but DJ is faltering as is a few others.

keep an eye on Hideki, dude is crazy good.

fowler and stokke? love is a beautiful thing.

power couple in the making right there.

Who knows how he would've performed, but with most of the big name players struggling or missing the cut, Mickelson may have had his last geniune chance to win a career grand slam this week. His fundamental style of play seems like it would suit this course having him in top contention since it's not your conventional US Open atmosphere in which he could never close the deal on.

I'm at the open right now and Spieth has a huge crowd following him. I don't follow golf much these days but I was pleasantly surprised by his fanbase.

On the plus side Rickie's looking good ... & I dunno if this is new, but look who's on his arm!

aPW6xBG_700b.jpg
Her feet are bigger than his

Dude's a manlet with wicked looking eyebrows but a whole lotta 0's in his bank account.

People that yell shit like, 'mashed potatoes', 'bababooey', or 'get in the hole'(off the tee on 640 yard par 5) should be rounded up and sent to work camps. That is all.

It would be cool if Fowler could pull this off. If it wasn't for Rory in 2014 he'd probably already have two majors.

Last edited:
People that yell shit like, 'mashed potatoes', 'bababooey', or 'get in the hole'(off the tee on 640 yard par 5) should be rounded up and sent to work camps. That is all.

It would be cool if Fowler could pull this off. If it wasn't for Rory in 2014 he'd probably already have two majors.

There were a bunch of hicks from Iowa and some shit southern states doing that on every hole. Every. Hole.

Hell of a performance by Koepka today. Time for broadcasters to start hyping him through the roof like all the other first time winners we've had recently.

There were a bunch of hicks from Iowa and some shit southern states doing that on every hole. Every. Hole.
That shit is annoying as fuck. The 'get in the hole' off the tee on par 5 is so stupid.

Koepka really can smash the ball. He played some great golf today.

yea, they said he did it at his first win, the John Deere.
he's fun to watch, seems like a really good kid.
surprised at the size of the crowds. wow

aPW6xBG_700b.jpg
Damn, so Alison is probably a pretty devoted Christian for Ricki to take her as a GF.

No wonder she resisted the massive Playboy payday. Good for her.

didn't even hear of that.
playboy? really?
she's cute
AS%2011.jpg

but not skin mag quality IMO

Nice win for Stanley, he stayed in tough all tourney.

Back