GOAT of all GOAT lists

1: Silva//Fedor/Jones - ( Dead even in my book, these 3 make up the GOAT). NOONE has done the stuff that these 3 have done in the ring/cage. Literally noone.

2. D.C. - Unbeatable aside from Jones, Routinely fighting guys much bigger than him
3. GSP - Great fighter, amazing work ethic, great strategist
4.Aldo - Literally unbeatable for a looooong time
5. MM - Great fighter, extraordinary amount of finishes for his weight class
6. Khabib Nurmagomedov - Would be higher but needs to fight for a longer time
7. Dominick Cruz
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Cain Velasquez
10. Matt Hughes
No Mcgregor,

XgYbw.gif

Why is GSP so low down on everyone's list?

"He's boring omg!"

So? He beats people easily... And if he was taking people down on concrete it wouldn't look so "boring".

Fedor deserves to stand along, seperated from roiders Anderson and Jon

Fedor deserves to stand along, seperated from roiders Anderson and Jon
Its not just steroids but few more things, like number of wins; weight class;perfomances.
Fedor has bigger winstreak than any goat contender; he has fought at most dangerous weight class and he always had reach/height/weight disadvantage; deadface terminator face when he outstroke Crocop and GnP Nog?
BEST AMONG THE BEST

penn wasn't the LW champ at the time, he fought uno to a draw then left ufc to chase after the gomi fight when gomi was considered the top guy at 155, ufc got ride of the 155 division for a bit after that so when he came back 170 was the only option and he beat matt hughes, then left and chased more super fights

That’s the 1st fight (when gsp got a sp)

2nd time they fought (when gsp was much bigger n greasing) bj was lw champ n already defended the belt

Fedor fought cans
Jones cheated, PEDs and eye pokes
Anderson cheated against one dimensional WWs
GSP fought one dimensional LWs
Aldo ran from USADA and 13 seconds

Every GOAT candidate has something against them.

I was just responding to the other guy trying to discredit jones

The difference is I don't hate them.

You on the other side do hate GSP and discredit him.

Jones and Silva are cheats therefore out of the GOAT discussion. Look at it however you want buddy, those are hard facts.

You’re confusing your opinions with facts

Jones n Anderson did fail drug tests, but those fights are not counted on their records.

Even if you remove those they still have better resume than gsp

Why is GSP so low down on everyone's list?

"He's boring omg!"

So? He beats people easily... And if he was taking people down on concrete it wouldn't look so "boring".

N if Anderson or jones had wolverine like claws their fights would end even quicker...

the reality is they fight on a padded surface n have 25 minutes to finish the fight

Inability to finish your opponent under those circumstances gives you 1/2 of a win at best when talking goat

Funny how you mention GSP "greasing" but totally ignores Jones and Silva being proven hardcore PED cheaters.

Again in case you missed it

I already addressed that when responding to sansnom

Check it out

Again in case you missed it

I already addressed that when responding to sansnom

Check it out

You addressed it with a worthless opinion. GSP has a better resume than both even if you keep their DQ loss or PEDs losses.

Calling GSP a duck while Silva made his best to avoid the Chael rematch, called out Diaz while saying Weidman wasn't worthy of a title shot. Then asked for a fight against Conor. Also ducked Evans and Shogun like the plague when they called him out. All the while GSP taking on the MW champ and gets called a duck because he doesn't want to fight in a division where he is clearly outsized? And you dare saying GSP is ducking?

Please try to preserve the little credibility you have left.

Are we really doing this?

1st chael failed his drug test n got suspended so why should he be rewarded with a rematch?

Even then Anderson gave him his rematch n ktfo him with ease

Now what happen to gsp n Hendricks rematch? He fled n hid for 4 years.

Not only was he ducking Hendricks, but he also didn’t want anything to do with killers coming for that belt like lawler n Lombard (Both guys like Hendricks would neutralize gsp only advantage)

Now what makes this even funnier is you defending gsp latest move of fighting for the title n then dropping it right away.

That’s easily the biggest duck job in history of mma

“He’s too small”

So why did he take the bisping fight n went for mw title then?

What makes matters worse is he signed a contract that required him to defend the mw belt vs no.1 contender n he still duck his way out of it

You addressed it with a worthless opinion. GSP has a better resume than both even if you keep their DQ loss or PEDs losses.

You mean having 1 finish in 10 title defenses = better resume than Anderson or jones?

Seriously get his balls outta your mouth

You’re confusing your opinions with facts

Jones n Anderson did fail drug tests, but those fights are not counted on their records.

Even if you remove those they still have better resume than gsp
First off, Silva doesn't have a better resume than GSP.

Cmon, I understand you dislike GSP but lets be logical and not blindly hate here.

Secondly, Silva and Jones testing positive twice indicates they must have been using in the past, unlike GSP who hasn't tested positive in his career even when he fought post USADA.

Also, you mentionning the greasing incident which was a one time thing and not mentionning both Jones and Silva testing positive more than once and also ignoring the fact that Jones is a notorious eye poker/dirty fighter proves you are nothing but a GSP hater and cannot be reasoned with.

Have you came up with reasonable arguments as to why they are superior to GSP, I would understand. But descrediting his career because of a greasing incident for which he wasn't even responsible for and not mentionning any negatives about the other fighters on the list is beyond moronic.

Here is a video of the so called GOAT aka PED user aka eye poker.

Anyway, debating with you any further is a complete waste of time. You're an obvious moron and/or troll like that other guy Dozer/Toner.

Last edited:
@ThunderStruck is the biggest GSP dickrider on Sherdog. It’s best to ignore his worthless opinions.

I guess you can’t reason with unreasonable

But there’s also that Pinochet guy he’s also up there when it comes to notorious gsp nuthuggers

My theory is that
Dozer/Toner/Grimballer/Jackschtotll are all just one person with multiple accounts. Would make sense since all of those accounts are basically dedicated to GSP hate posts.

They all post the same moronic arguments and always have the same nonsensical dumb responses when you counter all those arguments with facts.

Back