GOAT of all GOAT lists

My theory is that
Dozer/Toner/Grimballer/Jackschtotll are all just one person with multiple accounts. Would make sense since all of those accounts are basically dedicated to GSP hate posts.

They all post the same moronic arguments and always have the same nonsensical dumb responses when you counter all those arguments with facts.

And always liking each other’s posts. Not sure about grimballer but the other 2 definitely. Look at their old accounts @Toner @NotSoSure

Just a testament as to how GOAT GSP is.

Fedor nuthugger here, lulz @ GSP being third.

Only because combined, they still don't have as many top 5 wins as GSP does.

Let's stop pretending.

Top 5 'Wins"

You mean decision wins, via points on a judges scorecard and not being able to finish opponents?

Or destruction wins, ie. opponent is asleep on the mat, or can't continue the fight, ala Silva/ Fedor/Jones?

My theory is that
Dozer/Toner/Grimballer/Jackschtotll are all just one person with multiple accounts. Would make sense since all of those accounts are basically dedicated to GSP hate posts.

They all post the same moronic arguments and always have the same nonsensical dumb responses when you counter all those arguments with facts.

Well, you are wrong.

And you have no arguments or facts. Also, most of my posts are HW related. I don't care for mid-manlets like GSP.

Top 5 'Wins"

You mean decision wins, via points on a judges scorecard and not being able to finish opponents?

Or destruction wins, ie. opponent is asleep on the mat, or can't continue the fight, ala Silva/ Fedor/Jones?
Oh please, you can win decisions while completely dominating your opponent.

A KO/TKO or submission is obviously more convincing, but no need to cave in your opponent's face for people to see who the obvious better fighter is.

Are we really doing this?

1st chael failed his drug test n got suspended so why should he be rewarded with a rematch?

Even then Anderson gave him his rematch n ktfo him with ease

Now what happen to gsp n Hendricks rematch? He fled n hid for 4 years.

Not only was he ducking Hendricks, but he also didn’t want anything to do with killers coming for that belt like lawler n Lombard (Both guys like Hendricks would neutralize gsp only advantage)

Now what makes this even funnier is you defending gsp latest move of fighting for the title n then dropping it right away.

That’s easily the biggest duck job in history of mma

“He’s too small”

So why did he take the bisping fight n went for mw title then?

What makes matters worse is he signed a contract that required him to defend the mw belt vs no.1 contender n he still duck his way out of it

^this

First off, Silva doesn't have a better resume than GSP.

Cmon, I understand you dislike GSP but lets be logical and not blindly hate here.

Secondly, Silva and Jones testing positive twice indicates they must have been using in the past, unlike GSP who hasn't tested positive in his career even when he fought post USADA.

Also, you mentionning the greasing incident which was a one time thing and not mentionning both Jones and Silva testing positive more than once and also ignoring the fact that Jones is a notorious eye poker/dirty fighter proves you are nothing but a GSP hater and cannot be reasoned with.

Have you came up with reasonable arguments as to why they are superior to GSP, I would understand. But descrediting his career because of a greasing incident for which he wasn't even responsible for and not mentionning any negatives about the other fighters on the list is beyond moronic.

Here is a video of the so called GOAT aka PED user aka eye poker.

Anyway, debating with you any further is a complete waste of time. You're an obvious moron and/or troll like that other guy Dozer/Toner.

Anderson has finished more times, with more diverse spectacular techniques than GSP's snoozefest.

It's all about finishes. You GSP fans only see numbers, you are not MMA fans.

Dominant Decision wins against top 5 guys

>>>>>>

KO/TKOs against medicore fighters.

>>>>>>

There were 5 bums at WW when GSP was "king". So anybody was "top-5" there. It's a ridiculous metric.

Silva F I N I S H E D the likes of Hendo, Vitor, Chael 2X, Rich Franklin

GSP laid on top of sub-par competition.

Just stop.

>>>>>>

Look: the guy winning and the guy losing are both better than GSP.
4971907-tumblr_mqznvbbknn1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

And always liking each other’s posts. Not sure about grimballer but the other 2 definitely. Look at their old accounts @Toner @NotSoSure

Just a testament as to how GOAT GSP is.
I won't defend what these other people have done. But if your best argument for GSP being GOAT is the bad behavior of someone who happens to dislike him, that's pretty pathetic. Fact is, there is no way you can hold up GSP's boring pedestrian lay n pray performances and argue that his winning percentage makes up for his lack of finishes and excitement. Nevermind all he ever excelled at was wrestling, whereas Fedor, Anderson, and yes the cheater Jones were all universally more well rounded.

Part of being great is being exciting. Now even Jones and Anderson were guilty of playing it safe on occasion, but it's hard to convict them of being outright dull. Nog is higher on the GOAT list than GSP, based on strength of competition, excitement, and quantity of output alone.

I won't defend what these other people have done. But if your best argument for GSP being GOAT is the bad behavior of someone who happens to dislike him, that's pretty pathetic. Fact is, there is no way you can hold up GSP's boring pedestrian lay n pray performances and argue that his winning percentage makes up for his lack of finishes and excitement. Nevermind all he ever excelled at was wrestling, whereas Fedor, Anderson, and yes the cheater Jones were all universally more well rounded.

Part of being great is being exciting. Now even Jones and Anderson were guilty of playing it safe on occasion, but it's hard to convict them of being outright dull. Nog is higher on the GOAT list than GSP, based on strength of competition, excitement, and quantity of output alone.

What in the blue hell are you on about man? Lol

1: Silva//Fedor/Jones - ( Dead even in my book, these 3 make up the GOAT). NOONE has done the stuff that these 3 have done in the ring/cage. Literally noone.

2. D.C. - Unbeatable aside from Jones, Routinely fighting guys much bigger than him
3. GSP - Great fighter, amazing work ethic, great strategist
4.Aldo - Literally unbeatable for a looooong time
5. MM - Great fighter, extraordinary amount of finishes for his weight class
6. Khabib Nurmagomedov - Would be higher but needs to fight for a longer time
7. Dominick Cruz
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Cain Velasquez
10. Matt Hughes

You lost me at the top 3 and saying no one else has done anything they have done and then immediately list GSP and MM who have done as much if not more than those three have.

And Khabib in the top 10 despite never winning a title? Good lord.

Anderson, Fedor, Aldo, Jones, DJ > GSP

Deal with it.

Anderson - Almost double digit losses, lost to cans, notorious PED abuser, glaring weakness, weaker competion

Fedor - Weaker competition, less title defences, more losses

Aldo - Lol

Jones - PED abuser

MM - Lol

Don’t ever change Toner

Back