GOAT of all GOAT lists

Top 10 mma fighters of all time (without considering the use of PED’s).
  1. Anderson Silva
  2. Georges St. Pierre
  3. Jon Jones
  4. Fedor Emelianenko
  5. Daniel Cormier
  6. Connor Mcgregor
  7. Jose Aldo
  8. Demetrius Johnson
  9. Dominik Cruz
  10. Matt Hughes/BJ Penn

I don't know how any list can have gsp over DC. DC has less losses, only lost to 1 man, doesn't duck legitimate competition, and actually finishes his opponents...

I don't know how any list can have gsp over DC. DC has less losses, only lost to 1 man, doesn't duck legitimate competition, and actually finishes his opponents...

GSP fought in one of the most beast-rich divisions in the game and compiled 9 defenses.

DC has only 3 defenses in a division so abysmally shallow one of those defenses was against a guy who was on a 1-2 skid and off an R1 KO loss.

Probably something to do with that.

Since you are gonna post the same thread that's been posted countless times, I'm gonna post the same response I always do. You don't understand the concept of "the" GOAT, emphasis on singular 'the'

GSP fought in one of the most beast-rich divisions in the game and compiled 9 defenses.

DC has only 3 defenses in a division so abysmally shallow one of those defenses was against a guy who was on a 1-2 skid and off an R1 KO loss.

Are we pretended that not being able to finish your opponent is as dominant of a win as KOing them senseless?

You GSP fans love to gloss over quality of wins. DC KOing a guy who towered over him, was far more impressive than any 5 round lay and pray snoozefest.

Are we pretended that not being able to finish your opponent is as dominant of a win as KOing them senseless?

You GSP fans love to gloss over quality of wins. DC KOing a guy who towered over him, was far more impressive than any 5 round lay and pray snoozefest.

Are we pretending that different mountains don't have different difficulty levels?

Even invested motherfuckers like Frank Mir, Brendan Schaub, Mike Brown and Big John McCarthy have openly said the path to the top in the heavier weight classes is easier than in the much, much deeper divisions around LW, which is about the size of the average American/Brazilian man. Hell, I'm a bigger dude myself, if anything I should be biased toward LHW and HW.

I love Cormier and as a long time Junkie Radio listener I've been on the DC train for longer than most, but let's be real here. LHW and HW aren't even half as deep as WW, LW and FW and haven't been for a long time.

who the fuck has khabib beat for you to have him ranked as number 6 greatest fighter of all time?

you are a huge conor mcgregor era noob

GSP and fedor are it.

DC would be fight behind them.

Both Silva and Jones torched their legacies by both failing for peds twice

Maybe we should have a separate goat list for guys that failed drug tests

<WellThere>

Jones 98% of the time fought much smaller opponents with 2 of his LHW title defenses being against legit middleweights completely unranked at LHW. By principle they shouldnt even count as LHW title defenses. Oh and needs steroids in his prime.
One of the lames critiques that is constantly thrown his way. Just because he's taller than them means NOTHING!! Just ask Stephan Struve. If he makes the weight, then this "he's bigger" is nothing but crybaby Bullsh1t. And before you cry "nut hugger" or the like, check my sig, but I call it as I see it. He had a great reign defeating many Champions along the way, it doesn't matter that he's taller. Now the steroids and him being a jerk...………..

1 Jones
2. GSP
3. Anderson
4. Cormier
5. Fedor
6. Aldo
7. Demetrious

Cain Velazques in a GOAT list..

1520278980232.png

But Anderson being above DC with more losses, ducks legitimate competition and is a PED cheat is OK?

But Anderson being above DC with more losses, ducks legitimate competition and is a PED cheat is OK?

Talk to Keith Kizer about how suspicious GSP and his camp were acting, when he suggested random drug testing. He said he's never seen a camp ask so many questions about chemicals being tested for and testing times. GSP's camp literally said in order to participate, they would need to know when the RANDOM testing would happen, which kind of defeats the purpose. So please dont mention anything about PEDs. If everyone had the same designer stuff as GSP, everybody would test clean. All these guys are on some kind of performance enhancer.

Also, KOs and subs are more impressive than 5 round lay and pray snoozefests.

Talk to Keith Kizer about how suspicious GSP and his camp were acting, when he suggested random drug testing. He said he's never sen a camp ask so many questions about chemicals being tested for and testing times. GSP's camp literally said in order to participate, they would need to know when the RANDOM testing would happen.

So please dont mention anything about PEDs.

Also, KOs and subs are more impressive than 5 round lay and pray snoozefests.

Please don’t mention GSP, I’m talking about Anderson being higher than DC even though he has more losses, ducks legitimate competition and is a PED cheat.

Does your criteria change all of a sudden?

Back