News GLORY flirting with Nate Diaz

Give kickboxing a shot?

• Total voters
I hope he goes somewhere where "Everybody's on steroids".

Attachments

• 4492CC4D-CF96-4BDC-95B7-2980A938E9FC.jpeg
    4492CC4D-CF96-4BDC-95B7-2980A938E9FC.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 9
Boxing = MONEY
MMA = Money
Kickboxing = money
I want to see it because if PFL can pay Pettis $750K to get smoked then Glory can give Nate $2 mil to box in a kickboxing match.
lol. Glory probably can't pay any of their fighters 750k. They might not even have 2 mil at this point.
Badr Hari, Rico Verhoeven and Reem have entered the chat.
Badr and Reem definitely making at least 750k if not a bit more. Rico is definitely making over a milly.
Both Rico and Badr earned a guaranteed 500k for their second fight if I recall correctly. On top of that they got PPV, tv-deals and sponsorship money. I guess their purse has only gotten better in that time.
GLORY pays their stars/big names pretty damn good
Glory paid their fighters a total of €1.625 million last weekend (9 fights on the card).
I assume Badr and Reem took the lion’s share of that money. Also, this number doesn’t include PPV-points. A guess what PPV numbers Collision 4 did? The event was the lone big combat sports event that weekend so I guess a lot of MMA/boxing fans tuned in aswell.

Yeah imagine what Hamicha would do to him..

But Nate is a tough mofo so who knows, maybe he withstands the storm:cool:

That kid is animal, there is no way Nate could withstand those left hooks to the body. Feed Nate this young man
Yeah Hamicha is a beast, got one of the best bodyshots I know, shame that Doumbé left GLORY before we got to see them fight.
Did you already know him or just from this video I posted?
I have not watched Glory in a few years so I had no idea of anyone in it now. I will be checking it out more and definitely following Hamicha. Thanks for posting the video and his bodyshots are great, he also does a nice job of mixing up the kicks and punches between the body and head.
No problem man.
Yeah he’s a future Moroccan great, exciting fighter
He looks like and I look forward to watching more of his fights.
Nice, will let you know when his next fight is.
I think it will be in November
Hamicha was injured so he couldn’t fight for the vacant Glory welterweight title.
Instead we got Alim Nabiyev vs Endy Semeleer for the vacant belt last weekend, and Endy Semeleer edged out a close decision to crown himself new Glory welterweight champion of the world.

Hamicha is expected to be the first challenger for the newly crowned champ, early next year

Hamicha was injured so he couldn’t fight for the vacant Glory welterweight title.
Instead we got Alim Nabiyev vs Endy Semeleer for the vacant belt last weekend, and Endy Semeleer edged out a close decision to crown himself new Glory welterweight champion of the world.

Hamicha is expected to be the first challenger for the newly crowned champ, early next year

That is tough that Hamicha was injured, hopefully he springs back from it and heals quickly and fully. Thanks for the tag an update.

I don't think Nate can get a victory in Glory

oh-no-baby.gif

The leg kicks alone, Nathan... I'd prefer BKFC even

Nate to BKFC looks like the most obvious, and awesome, deal to sign.

If he went to One though, he would be a huge draw for their Amazon Prime Video marketing and any potential event they plan on holding in the USA. Grappling is there too. More options in One.

Strange from Glory to try and go after Nate when there is 0 interest to see him in Kickboxing. I know he's got a lot of fans and that's a way to get eyes on Glory, but he's not suited for the sport and it would be a terrible move for him. I doubt they can even offer him the money he'd be asking for.

He's got more of a shot at Bellator or BKFC to be honest or even more likely, boxing some Youtuber for insane amounts of money.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense for Chatri to simply do what Dana planned to do . .
Sign Nate up to get more eyes on One on Amazon Prime, fighting some utter beast Chatri wants to build up into the next superstar of the sport, as Dana planned with the Nate v Khamzat fight . .

I'm surprised anyone wants the guy to keep fighting. Have y'all seen him in interviews? IMO he should retire, focus on investing his money in the right places and ride off into the sunset. No need to keep getting more CTE when you have a wife and children waiting on you when you come home

I'm surprised anyone wants the guy to keep fighting. Have y'all seen him in interviews? IMO he should retire, focus on investing his money in the right places and ride off into the sunset. No need to keep getting more CTE when you have a wife and children waiting on you when you come home

Didn't know he had children, but regarding his CTE it's not like the guy was ever eloquent. He could probably make enough money just running a gym and some seminars but he could also make a few more millions fighting a couple of youtubers in boxing.

That's why i want Nate to keep fighting, i've never liked him.

Didn't know he had children, but regarding his CTE it's not like the guy was ever eloquent.
Hahaha well that's fair

He could probably make enough money just running a gym and some seminars but he could also make a few more millions fighting a couple of youtubers in boxing.
Yeah, but imo if he ends up Boxing someone like Jake Paul or one of those other YouTubers, he'll get KO'd. I don't think his style would work nearly as well in other combat sports, and a haymaker or two will catch him on the button eventually. If I were in his shoes it wouldn't be worth it anymore, but money talks.

Never been a huge fan of him personally, but he seems like a nice guy outside of the persona he puts on for hyping fights ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nate is the shit, don't be a hater. I've met him a couple different times in person and he's cool as fuck.

Always in an entertaining fight, win or lose. He doesn't have CTE he has 209. They all talk like that out there.

Back