News GLORY flirting with Nate Diaz

Give kickboxing a shot?

• Total voters
I want to see it because if PFL can pay Pettis $750K to get smoked then Glory can give Nate $2 mil to box in a kickboxing match.

He can't beat a single person there. His kicks are non existent and his punches are weak. He's made for MMA.

I want to see it because if PFL can pay Pettis $750K to get smoked then Glory can give Nate $2 mil to box in a kickboxing match.

lol. Glory probably can't pay any of their fighters 750k. They might not even have 2 mil at this point.

lol. Glory probably can't pay any of their fighters 750k. They might not even have 2 mil at this point.
Badr Hari, Rico Verhoeven and Reem have entered the chat.
Badr and Reem definitely making at least 750k if not a bit more. Rico is definitely making over a milly.

Badr and Reem definitely making at least 750k if not a bit more. Rico is definitely making over a milly.

Okay, I looked into it a bit more. Didn't realize the top fighters were getting paid that much. Sounds like Badr is getting more around the 200-300k mark rather than 750k.

Nothing I could find said that Rico was getting anywhere near 1 mil per fight though. People were saying he got closer to 200k, but that was a few years ago. I don't feel like kickboxing has grown enough for that number to drastically increase.

None of the stuff I could find seemed to be great sources though, so might have been all bullshit.

Okay, I looked into it a bit more. Didn't realize the top fighters were getting paid that much. Sounds like Badr is getting more around the 200-300k mark rather than 750k.

Nothing I could find said that Rico was getting anywhere near 1 mil per fight though. People were saying he got closer to 200k, but that was a few years ago. I don't feel like kickboxing has grown enough for that number to drastically increase.

None of the stuff I could find seemed to be great sources though, so might have been all bullshit.
200-300k too low for Badr. Badr is still a big draw over sea's. As for Rico he makes a million a fight if not more. He's a celebrity in the Netherlands and does all kinds of acting and other TV stuff. He's a very, very big draw there. You're forgetting that Kick Boxing in Europe is more popular than MMA. Fighters like Rico can very well make up to a million per fight but that's only 1%.

200-300k too low for Badr. Badr is still a big draw over sea's. As for Rico he makes a million a fight if not more. He's a celebrity in the Netherlands and does all kinds of acting and other TV stuff. He's a very, very big draw there. You're forgetting that Kick Boxing in Europe and is more popular than MMA.

Reading that Badr supposedly made 950k to fight Rico years ago. That's a shit ton of cash, though it was a long time ago, and I know Glory and the like have had to cut pay over the years.

Rico supposedly makes 2.5 from appearances, and does like 150+ a year some times. That's good money even without his fight purse lol.

Reading that Badr supposedly made 950k to fight Rico years ago. That's a shit ton of cash, though it was a long time ago, and I know Glory and the like have had to cut pay over the years.

Rico supposedly makes 2.5 from appearances, and does like 150+ a year some times. That's good money even without his fight purse lol.
Yeah, the Badr vs Rico fight was HUGE. You're probably right, they likely aren't paying Rico as much anymore just to fight unless it's a HUGE money fight but he probably still makes more than damn near every kickboxer currently. I mean dude drives a Lambo and lives on what looks to be a stupidly expensive property.

Yeah, the Badr vs Rico fight was HUGE. You're probably right, they likely aren't paying Rico as much anymore just to fight unless it's a HUGE money fight but he probably still makes more than damn near every kickboxer currently. I mean dude drives a Lambo and lives on what looks to be a stupidly expensive property.

Humble looking home imo.

I think he definitely makes a lot more than any other kickboxer right now. Probably has for a while now. Like, who is anywhere near as big as Rico?

About that video, I wonder if that's actually his car. Probably is.

As for the property, I read in another thread that it's worth 700k. Honestly, that ain't a whole lot, and it doesn't really seem that amazing. Seems like a town house with a nice backyard to me haha. Maybe a house like that is worth a lot more in the Netherlands though. 700k ain't getting you anything where I live. Need to move to the Netherlands lol.

I think he definitely makes a lot more than any other kickboxer right now. Probably has for a while now. Like, who is anywhere near as big as Rico?

About that video, I wonder if that's actually his car. Probably is.

As for the property, I read in another thread that it's worth 700k. Honestly, that ain't a whole lot, and it doesn't really seem that amazing. Seems like a town house with a nice backyard to me haha. Maybe a house like that is worth a lot more in the Netherlands though. 700k ain't getting you anything where I live. Need to move to the Netherlands lol.
I have no idea what the housing market is like in the Netherlands but where I live too, 750k is on the lower end for houses. Something like what Rico lives in would cost well over a million where I live in the inflated housing market that is Canada. As for someone that is close to as big as Rico? My best guess would be Badr.

Both Rico and Badr earned a guaranteed 500k for their second fight if I recall correctly. On top of that they got PPV, tv-deals and sponsorship money. I guess their purse has only gotten better in that time.
GLORY pays their stars/big names pretty damn good

I have no idea what the housing market is like in the Netherlands but where I live too, 750k is on the lower end for houses. Something like what Rico lives in would cost well over a million where I live in the inflated housing market that is Canada. As for someone that is close to as big as Rico? My best guess would be Badr.
I live in the Netherlands and the house prices over here at the moment are insanely high, like crazy high.
Rico’s house is an expensive one, also considering it’s in the centrum of his hometown

Back