News GLORY flirting with Nate Diaz

Give kickboxing a shot?

• Total voters
Nate is the shit, don't be a hater. I've met him a couple different times in person and he's cool as fuck.

Always in an entertaining fight, win or lose. He doesn't have CTE he has 209. They all talk like that out there.

He always reminded me of that skinny kid in highschool that challenges everyone to fights. Always glad to see him lose.

He always reminded me of that skinny kid in highschool that challenges everyone to fights. Always glad to see him lose.
Nah, he ain't the bully he's the wrong guy for the bully to fuck with. He's more anti-social than anything.

Nah, he ain't the bully he's the wrong guy for the bully to fuck with. He's more anti-social than anything.

I've always wondered which fighters might have ASPD. The impulsive, asshole/bully, narcissistic types who keep getting into trouble, and always create bad blood everywhere they go...

Sometimes you gotta wonder if these dudes really have a personality disorder, or if it's an elaborate attempt at maintaining a "bad guy celeb persona."

I've always wondered which fighters might have ASPD. The impulsive, asshole/bully, narcissistic types who keep getting into trouble, and always create bad blood everywhere they go...

Sometimes you gotta wonder if these dudes really have a personality disorder, or if it's an elaborate attempt at maintaining a "bad guy celeb persona."
I also kinda think fighting amps those personality traits up unless you're a really down to earth person. It kind of has to by it's nature IMHO.

Glory should stop flirting with old MMA fighters and start building their base. You have countries and communities that love kickboxing and need support in getting their feet.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/sports/2...ntial-to-grow-if-federation-wakes-up--master/

In Africa we have countries like Kenya that have fighters and love the sport.
They should keep doing this rivals series and co promote with regional shows. I

think one of the mistakes they made in trying to build American fighters was the fact that tried to do all the leg work. I think that they could have found more success if they had partnered with Lion fight and lace up promotions, let the smaller shows build your prospects. They can and should work regional and b level promotions to find talent in different regions around the world.

Glory should stop flirting with old MMA fighters and start building their base.

When an old UFC fighter like Pat Barry or Pezão Silva get destroyed in Glory, it makes ten times more mentions in mainstream fighting media that when they just focus in elite kickboxers.
I think is healthy that Gory brings a washed out UFC fighter every now and then and feed him to their roaster.

Bringing Stephen Thompson and have him get murdered by Hamicha, or Edson Barboza and have him get killed by Koprivlenski would bring a lot of new eyes to Glory.

I am not saying they should do it the whole time, but I would be ok with them doing it 2-3 times a year.

Back