Glory 52 Van Roosmalen vs VanNostrand

Nice for you,would be cool to meet these guys

Kickboxing have a major problem,there isnt any database of fighters,Some people and i(since 2015 or something) make wikipedia pages for notable kickboxers(notable to the wiki requirements)

Full contact kickboxing is basically only a thing in USA

pretty much all the other countries have organizations or events similar to each other (based on old K-1 rules)
yea, i dont really care for full contact either. and obviously almost nobody does since it is all but dead. there are some cool guys. also see kit cope, big baby miller, wes capper and some other guys who have done some kickboxing. dewey is probably the most intense human being i have ever met

just got back from watchign the fights live. I got a few interviews with some of the pro fighters afterwards. I was going to interview mike lemaire (know him personally from training together) but he was swamped with fans, we spoke before and after the fights but it was too crazy with all the fans so I just told him next time. Stay tuned for the interviews with the other fighters!

RVR vs KVN: I was actually quite impressed with him. I didnt expect him to do as well as he did, I was expecting RVR to smash him in the first. I personally would have given the first 3 rounds to KVN. RVR was very strong in rds 4-5 though. His interview afterwards summed it up perfectly, KVN was a very awkward (unorthodox) and tricky fighter. KVN said that he fights "out of the box", this fight really did speak volumes I think for the effectiveness of other styles. RVR was the clear cut winner but KVN did much better than I expected.

Last edited:
um, i literally just said that in my last post on the last part. and i never mentioned anything about anyone hating on KVN. i didnt get to see the fight after the first round and a half, so i dont know how he even performed. but thanks for confirming what i said
So why are you considering it "doucheness" to acknowledge what you just agreed to?

Gonna just say that I wish Anvar fought RvR instead of Vannostrand. Would have been a good fight

Back