Glory 52 Van Roosmalen vs VanNostrand

Robin beat him all the way back into his corner at the end of that round.

RVR up 3-1. this reminds me of Raymond Daniels got beat up on from Hoelzkin.

I know about FM Jr. Attending two events, I remember being pretty excited for Glory 12 in New York when he showed up. I figured that was a promotional attempt that fell through and was given up on.

Surprised to see it's lasted.
Floyd was toying with the idea of investing money into Glory at that time. This seems more of a connection to KVN rather than Glory the promotion in this instance.

KvN's attacks with his legs have nothing left.

RvR's low kicks have clearly had an effect.

RVR is a fukn stud for sure, awesome gas tank and mental fortitude. Know wonder they call him CHAMP!

good endurance,resisted a good punishment to body-legs

had to run a little but ok

"I give my rating a 9/10" LOL

RVR such a cocky little fucker...

Vannostrand Manager haves to be thanking all the gods that his fighter wasnt stopped,it was really close to happen...

if it happened People would mock the hell out of the fighter because of him

Vannostrand Manager haves to be thanking all the gods that his fighter wasnt stopped,it was really close to happen...

if it happened People would mock the hell out of the fighter because of him
did you know he is a world champion himself?

did you know he is a world champion himself?
i know

he is a Wabc kickboxing world champion,not mocking him but it didnt mean much winning a world title on kickboxing when no one knows who your opponent is

kickboxing is judged by consistence at fighting against elite-good-mid lvl competition the whole time and not by some letters and a trophy

i know

he is a Wabc kickboxing world champion,not mocking him but it didnt mean much winning a world title on kickboxing when no one knows who your opponent is

kickboxing is judged by consistence at fighting against elite-good-mid lvl competition the whole time and not by some letters and a trophy
actually he is a wka champion. wow, excuse me though. i didnt realize the level of douchieness in this subforum. i will see my way out

actually he is a wka champion. wow, excuse me though. i didnt realize the level of douchieness in this subforum. i will see my way out
i dont think you know how kickboxing works for calling me douch

it is just facts mate,dont be mad

it is actually a running joke on the forum of the many world champions kickboxing and muay thai have,it matters if you are a champion of a notable organization and fight against notable opponents

WKA isnt notable since 90´s

i dont think you know how kickboxing works for calling me douch

it is just facts mate,dont be mad

it is actually a running joke on the forum of the many world champions kickboxing and muay thai have,it matters if you are a champion of a notable organization and fight against notable opponents

WKA isnt notable since 90´s
no i admittedly dont know shit about kickboxing. i just know a lot of the guys personally like dewey cooper, amer, nieky holzken, etc. in the little research i have done its ridiculous because you cant even come up with accurate records for people. then you have people like amer who do full contact which is different than glory which is different han muay tai

and while i would agree, jut like boxing and mma, there are different levels of world champions, i think it isnt cool to be so dismissive of accomplishments

no i admittedly dont know shit about kickboxing. i just know a lot of the guys personally like dewey cooper, amer, nieky holzken, etc. in the little research i have done its ridiculous because you cant even come up with accurate records for people. then you have people like amer who do full contact which is different than glory which is different han muay tai

and while i would agree, jut like boxing and mma, there are different levels of world champions, i think it isnt cool to be so dismissive of accomplishments
We get it, you're affiliated with TMT. You seemed to like us just fine when we were praising your Holzken videos...

Nobody is hating on KVN, its just as you said their is levels. Not all titles in Boxing are created equal wouldn't you agree? Same goes for Kickboxing.

We get it, you're affiliated with TMT. You seemed to like us just fine when we were praising your Holzken videos...

Nobody is hating on KVN, its just as you said their is levels. Not all titles in Boxing are created equal wouldn't you agree? Same goes for Kickboxing.
um, i literally just said that in my last post on the last part. and i never mentioned anything about anyone hating on KVN. i didnt get to see the fight after the first round and a half, so i dont know how he even performed. but thanks for confirming what i said

Nice for you,would be cool to meet these guys

Kickboxing have a major problem,there isnt any database of fighters,Some people and i(since 2015 or something) make wikipedia pages for notable kickboxers(notable to the wiki requirements)

Full contact kickboxing is basically only a thing in USA

pretty much all the other countries have organizations or events similar to each other (based on old K-1 rules)

Back