Glory 52 Van Roosmalen vs VanNostrand

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
KImWVPU.jpg

AX0uWcq.jpg

What do you guys think of Zougary vs Sugden? On the one hand Sugden is looking like a legit prospect, beating guys with much more experience than him, but now they are giving him Zougary? That's a big step up in competition.

Should be an better event but the MW tournament got torn apart because the guy who didnt had a chance to win got injured, glory should have replacements ready to take places of injured fighters considering that this tournament involves 4 people and the probability of someone pulling out due injury or whatever is to be considered

Since glory 51 was in the same month i can dig it, still having some good fighters to watch on this one.

They would've had a bunch of other fighters on the card but not as good. Marcus gets to fight and Wilnis and Belga fight soon enough so not terrible for any of the fighters really.

Jauncey is poised to propel himself into the top 10 with a dominate win here.

am i the only one that thinks vanostrand got lucky against boynazarov?

Jauncey is poised to propel himself into the top 10 with a dominate win here.
<<triggered>> dominant <</triggered>>

Aside from that, I am not at all sure that Jauncey is going to beat Koprivlenski. Please let the bookmakers give me some big underdog odds on Koprivlenski.

am i the only one that thinks vanostrand got lucky against boynazarov?
Nope, I think everyone but me is giving VanNostrand the 0.01% chance to win that RvR said he gave him. I will be rooting for Kevin as I like his style a lot. Would love to see a kareteka and an American who works a 9-5 job beat RvR and change his life.

<<triggered>> dominant <</triggered>>

Aside from that, I am not at all sure that Jauncey is going to beat Koprivlenski. Please let the bookmakers give me some big underdog odds on Koprivlenski.
I dunno, Jauncey switched up his game by adding bleached blonde hair into his arsenal. It's a wrap for Koprivlenski as far as I'm concerned...

Nope, I think everyone but me is giving VanNostrand the 0.01% chance to win that RvR said he gave him. I will be rooting for Kevin as I like his style a lot. Would love to see a kareteka and an American who works a 9-5 job change his life and beat RvR and change his life.

thats true it would be good for him, karate, and americans but IMO they are feeding him to RvR. I dont know how long it will take, but once RvR lets his hands go i dont think it will be good for vannostrand. But hey who knows, maybe im underestimating him.

RvR vs Boynazarov would be a good fight.

thats true it would be good for him, karate, and americans but IMO they are feeding him to RvR. I dont know how long it will take, but once RvR lets his hands go i dont think it will be good for vannostrand. But hey who knows, maybe im underestimating him.

RvR vs Boynazarov would be a good fight.
One way or another, I don't think it's going the distance- Kevin catches RvR with something unorthodox, stuns him and shocks the world for a TKO victory or RvR hurts Kevin when he gets his hands going as you said with a combo or series of them in the corner of the ring once he figures out Kevin's unorthodox style in the middle rounds. So I'll be looking to see where the under prop is set, hopefully at 3½ rounds, not 2½ rounds.

nothing against him but Vannostrand got a gift on fighting for the title against RVR

nothing against him but Vannostrand got a gift on fighting for the title against RVR
Ridiculous and disrespectful comment to the fighter. KVN won a contender tournament in impressive fashion and also had the best highlight reel body strike knockout of 2017. He earned this title shot.

Ridiculous and disrespectful comment to the fighter. KVN won a contender tournament in impressive fashion and also had the best highlight reel body strike knockout of 2017. He earned this title shot.

Winning an contender tournament in glory already proved that it didnt mean much Glory had 3 FW contender tournaments in 2017 and none of the winners fought RVR til yet...Ezbiri won a contender tournament also and wil have to wait up(if) he is going to fight for the title,just like happened many times in glory.

as i said I dont have nothing against him,but the names that he defeated didnt show that he is prepared for a title shot

J-ho,another Random American,Chikadze(probably the only notable opponent),the Young British and Boynazarov(an guy who everyone beats in western MT and the only notable win in KB in 2 years was the upset over Pinca)

While Petpanomrung who got badly robbed against RVR has already defeated two very good names at FW(Xie Lei and a KO over Zouggary) will have to fight Ezbiri(the most recent FW contender tournament winner) to maybe fight RVR against after it...

im not dissing him,just saying that there are guys who deserve much more to fight for the title than Vannostrand,but since none of them speak english you are not mad because of it...

Last edited:
Mafanoe is right, he hasn't proved himself enough to fight for the title.

Winning an contender tournament in glory already proved that it didnt mean much Glory had 3 FW contender tournaments in 2017 and none of the winners fought RVR til yet...Ezbiri won a contender tournament also and wil have to wait up(if) he is going to fight for the title,just like happened many times in glory.

as i said I dont have nothing against him,but the names that he defeated didnt show that he is prepared for a title shot

J-ho,another Random American,Chikadze(probably the only notable opponent),the Young British and Boynazarov(an guy who everyone beats in western MT and the only notable win in KB in 2 years was the upset over Pinca)

While Petpanomrung who got badly robbed against RVR has already defeated two very good names at FW(Xie Lei and a KO over Zouggary) will have to fight Ezbiri(the most recent FW contender tournament winner) to maybe fight RVR against after it...

im not dissing him,just saying that there are guys who deserve much more to fight for the title than Vannostrand,but since none of them speak english you are not mad because of it...

Agree! Thank you.

Back