Glory 39 Brussels

got a great stream now.

Sounded like a great fight. hope it's up soon.

Pet looked pretty flat in that last round. He can't continue to take shots to face and expect to get decisions. Fortunately he got the right decision in this fight.

Pet looked pretty flat in that last round. He can't continue to take shots to face and expect to get decisions. Fortunately he got the right decision in this fight.

He received two or three good punches in round 1, but for the rest of the fight he didn't get hit with many punches that were too clean. The best punch I saw landed in round 3 came from Petpanomrung.

Adamchuk is doing good today,the final is going to be interesting

rooting for Pet

i wish that Adamchuk bringed this kind of performance to outclass Chikadze,still cant believing that overrated defeated him,hate when good fighters underperform hard

He received two or three good punches in round 1, but for the rest of the fight he didn't get hit with many punches that were too clean. The best punch I saw landed in round 3 came from Petpanomrung.
I seem to remember seeing his head pop back a couple times in the last round. The punches didn't seem to be particularly hard but his reactions could sway Kickboxing judges. They got the decision right tho, Pet was landing body kicks clean at will.

hoping that Ben Saddik Knock out Guto hard and finally get the title shot

he haves a rematch to do with Rico,and he is the guy to face Rico now IMO,he defeated Londt who was the first one on set to be the challenger

both man evolved since their first fight,i think Rico mid kick KO him but still a much better fight than watch Rico-Londt or him bullying Adegbuyi again

got a great stream now.

Sounded like a great fight. hope it's up soon.

Can u pm me ? I honestly tried to buy it but the stupid site they have won't let me register for an account. Can't figure it out at all. Must be a region restricted thing

Saddik is just way too big for Guto and Guto is tired on top of it.

i dont know what the hell Saddik is waiting to finally trap Guto in the corner....

i dont know what the hell Saddik is waiting to finally trap Guto in the corner....
He had him corned from post to post the whole fight and did nothing. He's got no finesse or accuracy Rico will pick him apart.

horrible performance by Saddik,he had so many opportunities but was too much hesitant because he was intimidated by Inocente footwork

it isnt a FW fight,walk forward him and fuck him up,you are 20cm bigger and at least 15kg also....

lol worst telecatch ever

they dont need it,they are trying to push hard the moroccan Hari fan base to support Saddik and get a "Rico-Badr 2" numbers while Badr warm up for the rematch in the jail

D'oh

I think I read it as Ulyanov landing 91 punches when that was actually the number he threw. My bad.

Back