Glory 39 Brussels

IIRC one knee or strike is allowed upon clinching. Then you must seperate.
You can throw multiple knees but you have to enter the clinch with a strike and separate after 3 or 5 seconds, cant remember exactly.

If there is no separation or follow up strikes the ref will command a break.

I don't think he was unfair in that fight he wasn't really focusing on one guy just telling the two to break as they were tied up close after a strike.

lol Oh Jt. I just based it on what happened to Adamchuk's rival Varga. Big skill level difference imo.
So, your justification is kickboxing math? What about when Adamchuk pwned Grigorian, who gave Van Roosmalen fits? Styles make fights.

So, your justification is kickboxing math? What about when Adamchuk pwned Grigorian, who gave Van Roosmalen fits? Styles make fights.
True but remember the time depth. The more recent fights hold more weight. Oh course its never fully reliable.

Doumbe being slick on evading and counter hooking,beautiful

van Roosmalen-Petpanomrung will most likely be very similar to the van Roosmalen-Sitthichai fights, but Petpanomrung can't be as sloppy with his hands as he was today. He exchanged a bit at times and whiffed on some hooks and was left open.

Doumbe will win today,he is going to troll and defeat holzken again and is going to hold this belt for a really long time,mark my words guys

I think this fight is closer than what the commentators are saying.

Doumbe will win today,he is going to troll and defeat holzken again and is going to hold this belt for a really long time,mark my words guys
<{cruzshake}>

Doumbe is going to get wilder in his standup and Holzken is going to break him down.

Did Kongolo really think that 4 judges gave him 50-45 LMAO

Why do you say that? Van Roosmalen can't kick worth a shit.

Don't know about that. That's probably what matt embree thought when he went in and tried to box with RVR and ended up getting low kicked to death. He's not a great kicker but his low kicks have sting on them.

I also don't think adamchuk would be brutally ko'd by rvr, i think he'd give him a good fight.

Last edited:
The plot thickens!
C7y5LBvXkAAmRwv.jpg

Back