Glory 39 Brussels

lol worst telecatch ever

they dont need it,they are trying to push hard the moroccan Hari fan base to support Saddik and get a "Rico-Badr 2" numbers while Badr warm up for the rematch in the jail
[omg1]

This is so weird. I thought knees were fine and long as you threw immediately? Petpanomrung is throwing knees immediately when he clinches and and Adamchuck looks at the ref like he can't do that and now the ref is saying to stop.

pet established his left mid kick,he won good the 2nd round and he is probably is going to win the next one also

And now Adamchuck, who was upset at Petpanomrung's "active" clinch, is doing the "stall" clinch and the ref just separates and says nothing.

the knee clinch rule only work on their paper

in fact glory always fuck who does it even when it is made on a not illegal way

pet won the last two rounds dominantly and scoring kicks on the body,so they cant use the "kick to the arm" argument

he haves to adjust some stuff to face RVR would be amazing if he becomes champ

Brazillian commentator and kickboxer Emerson Falcão saiyng that Adamchuk won every round.....

This is so weird. I thought knees were fine and long as you threw immediately? Petpanomrung is throwing knees immediately when he clinches and and Adamchuck looks at the ref like he can't do that and now the ref is saying to stop.
IIRC one knee or strike is allowed upon clinching. Then you must seperate.

The five judges Glory uses make for interesting scorecards. Maybe better decisions too.

Nice judging in these fights. Thumbs up.

Also, it's apparent Petpanomrung's body attack is very powerful and effective. Both of his opponents were clearly tired by the end of round 2.

Wasn't sure how the judges were going to see r2, but glad Pet won. Adamchuk would have been brutally KO'd by RvR.

I don't know what the fuck was up with that ref. Glory's rules are interpreted differently by each ref so it is all a crap shoot as to what will or will not be allowed each fight

hope that this fight deliver for everything that happened on that press conference

Back